the bird is in danger because they are friendly they are not frightened

to approach humans

im pleased sultan posted that video

as the bird is unique

nowhere else in the world can you find a kiwi equivelent

im a strong invirementilist

and these things should be preserved

marty

That's good to hear, I just assumed they were extinct. Unfortunetly most Americans nowadays, associate kiwi with the fruit or a brand of shoepolish

Mark

Welcome, Lisa!! Any friend of Marty's is a friend of mine! He's a great guy, isn't he?

Jump in, run amuck, make a mess and let us get to know you better! Glad you're here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

Another lady in the ranks.....watch out, fellas! :) (Once when Chappy, an admin here went out of town, he singled out Pat, Barb, Darlene and me to behave ourselves....none of the men....no idea why! ;))

Liz

Welcome to our favorite boards Ice Wolf. Glad you are here to help us gals even things up with the guys! Yes as Liz said, I am part of the group that has been known to run amuck around here stirring things up, shaking the place up etc, just having a good time with the best family around. I am betting that Marty told you we are a great big family...yep it's true. A bit dysfunctional at times, but a true family. And we are always pleased to welcome new members into our slapstick way of life on board.

Glad to see that Mac has been taking care of Honey Bun for me, I've been missing in action quite a bit lately...so will have to stop by the cafe soon and see if Honey Bun even remembers me though I might not get to friendly a welcome at first but still have some doggy treats to soothe the sweetie pie. By the way do watch out for the aligators that Liz has in protective hibernation for the winter (summer time they are likely to be in the pool...though maybe she just raised the pool temperature so they could stay comfortable all winter long?)

Oh Ice Wolf please disregard my grouchy posts elsewhere on BT today about new upgraded board features...I don't like things that worked so well already to change...but somehow I'll get used to it I hope!!! I'm not usually so grumpy though am often very opinionated...ok folks stop laughing and agreeing so fast with that statement. :rolleyes:

Pat

God bless everyone

Edited by thesidekickcat