Typo On My Village's Website

I was looking through my village's website for more information on an accident at the village's waste treatment center (turns out an inflated fabric cover over one of the retention ponds "failed") when I came across this typo in the description of a current construction project in the village:

The last phase of the very popular Terrace subdivisions, the project includes large single

family custom homes. The series has brought the birth of an effluent neighborhood that

nearly stretches from Jacobs High School West to Square Barn Road.

Effluent? :blink:

Pretty apropos that I was looking for information on a waste treatment center and found out about the "birth of an effluent neighborhood." Yuck! :D

I was looking through my village's website for more information on an accident at the village's waste treatment center (turns out an inflated fabric cover over one of the retention ponds "failed") when I came across this typo in the description of a current construction project in the village:
The last phase of the very popular Terrace subdivisions, the project includes large single

family custom homes. The series has brought the birth of an effluent neighborhood that

nearly stretches from Jacobs High School West to Square Barn Road.

Effluent? :blink:

Pretty apropos that I was looking for information on a waste treatment center and found out about the "birth of an effluent neighborhood." Yuck! :D

lmao, funny stuff, JDoors! :thumbsup: