Square Trade Warrenties

Hello everyone, I bought a laptop LCD off of eBay and I'm wondering if it would be worth getting a warrenty on the screen. I bought a warrenty on an amp in the past (3 years, no questions asked for about 15 bucks)

My question is - would the warrenty cover a broken LCD screen? I can't find anything on their site that would say no, but let me know if I'm overlooking something

I don't know much about SquareTrade's policies, it might be wise to send them a quick e-mail.

Also, about buying the warranty, my advice is no, no, and NO. Run away screaming. Warranties are sold because they are profitable.

Yeah, but I only buy them under certain circumstances. For example, my amplifier in my car went out (probably from overheating), and I bought a replacement one off of eBay for $150, normally $300, with the option of buying a 3 year warranty for $15. Now I will play that thing as loud as I want with no worries

My main concern about the LCD is breaking it during installation. The warranty doesn't work for the first 30 days, but I could hold on for 30 days and just say it broke during normal use. It cost me $147 and that was on a deal. On the other hand, I have 45 days or so to buy the warranty. So I could install it, and on the off chance that I break it, buy the warranty wait about 40 days and get it replaced.

Yeah, it's kinda bad, buy somebody needs to cash in on those companies!