How's The Weather Over There?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Prince Rupert, B.C., Canada it is a moderate 63 degrees with clear skies which is not too bad. How is the weather in your neck of the woods? :D

Raining one day, 90 the next -_-.

We get that in one day, on a regular basis :o

rained late today and cooled off a bit.

Bubba, even though I love Hondas and my parents like em too......we all hate the element. They're just ugly to us. I like the crab commercial for it though. I pinch. Wish I had some cash right now to fix the body and do an engine swap but I think the heat may shorten the life of a shiny "new" B series motor (last B series were in 2001 Integra's I think). It's hot out here but cooling off a little. That's what's great about Tennessee. Ya get a taste of everythign cause now I'm going to freeze my butt off in winter after this is over.

It is 54 up here in Canada. :D The weather is cool, over-cast, misty, rainy. A perfect day to be in Open Chat. :D

Sounds like everyday of fall in southern michigan :)

It is like this on most days up here......we're the rain capital of Canada. :blink:

It is 54 up here in Canada. :D The weather is cool, over-cast, misty, rainy. A perfect day to be in Open Chat. :D

Sounds like everyday of fall in southern michigan :)

It is like this on most days up here......we're the rain capital of Canada. :blink:

We don't get any rain in Spring, Summer, or Winter. So it all comes down in Fall :(

Well, we finally got a cold front coming again so tommorrows high is supposed to be 99. Today was 104 again, several 105 days this month

Humidity 27% (dew point 69 degrees) Low last night was 83. Wind gusting to 10 Mph, but it just feels like the blast from a furnace.

On blacktop/ parking lots it is easily 20 degrees hotter and the truck feels hot enough to slow cook barbeque at times .

So far only 35 days or so over 100 this summer; but that is little consolation. We are in a severe drought and even when it is "cool" it is still hot. Four more weeks of summer, and a couple more to get out of September and then hopefully we will see a cool down; and a break in the drought.

Ahh, the joys of a Texas Summer.

Edited by Pete_C
Well, we finally got a cold front coming again so tommorrows high is supposed to be 99. Today was 104 again, several 105 days this month

Humidity 27% (dew point 69 degrees) Low last night was 83. Wind gusting to 10 Mph, but it just feels like the blast from a furnace.

On blacktop/ parking lots it is easily 20 degrees hotter and the truck feels hot enough to slow cook barbeque at times .

So far only 35 days or so over 100 this summer; but that is little consolation. We are in a severe drought and even when it is "cool" it is still hot. Four more weeks of summer, and a couple more to get out of September and then hopefully we will see a cool down; and a break in the drought.

Ahh, the joys of a Texas Summer.

Wow!! 104, that would broil me! :ph34r: It is lightly-cloudy 59 up here in Northern B.C.

it was 92 here today til the storm moved thru. we had a real bad thunderstorm and it fried my dsl modem. I wasn't home to unplug. for a while I thought it fried my mamaboard but I lucked out. I borrowed a modem from my mama in law. tomorrow I will have to go to the phone company and get a new modem. I will try to convince them it was just a bad modem and maybe I get it free.

78 degrees now at 9:10pm. Was in upper 80's today.

Summer not over yet. Hurricane season still here, so far, so good.

September is usually our most active month. Here's hoping the Gulf and Fla area

miss all hurricanes this year. They sure don't need any.

It is grey, overcast, cool, and 57 degrees in northern Canada. Some more summer weather would be nice. :D

Ill switch with you for a week :)

Yeah, it actually isn't too bad, I shouldn't whine:-) I really don't like weather that is too hot.......I've lived here on the B.C coast all of my life and have become acustomed to mild weather. Man, the states are getting scorched. I hope you guys get relief soon:-)