Ok I want to buy a device that allows me to display stuff from either the large 3 colored ports red yellow white or from the smaller ones that dvd's use, onto my mac. Essentially I have a PS2 and I want to be able to take video play of my games. My friend has windows and said he bought something that hooks through USB and takes inputs from whatever else. I would like something that can do that. I'm sure there's something out there i mean it's just like a USB web cam just the input comes from not live footage but a game device, but I'm not sure what is out there. Where to look under and how cheap I can get a good one.

For my comp specs I have an eMac, 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, I'm running 10.4.7

Any help or links to like the item on an online store would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hmm that doesn't really help though as I want just my gaming system on it which uses the 3-colored cable, i have options for both normal and small(dvd). What I want is something where you plug those 3 colored cables into a device and that device plugs into a usb cable on your comp.

Actually it does do what you want, it comes with a set of cables that plugs into you game console and into the eyetv box. If you read down the page it says it works with games consoles eyetv ez. I don't know how good the EXLR8 works for games some are a bit slow and have some latency.

I'm looking for something like this but OSX compatible

http://www.usbvideoadapter.com/

EDIT:

Okay this is what I ordered

http://daystar-store.com/index.asp?PageAct...&ProdID=656

was only 99$

which three color/ red-white yellow or geen-red-blue..

if its the latter i know of no device.. the former any video capture card will do it..

• 3 weeks later...