Iv been using studio 10 to try burn some family videos into DVDs but the damn program freezes up when it reaches the end of burning the disk. Iv looked at some reviews and they have all said the program was very unstable and I have to agree with them. But now im stuck. That was the program that came with my video capture card and I dont want to go out and pay another 100 bucks for somemore softare. Do you guys know of any free dvd authoring software? It can be really basic. All I need to do is maybe insert a title and cut some parts. I would be using windows movie maker but it cant burn to DVD.

Edited by Sir_Siddy
Iv been using studio 10 to try burn some family videos into DVDs but the damn program freezes up when it reaches the end of burning the disk. Iv looked at some reviews and they have all said the program was very unstable and I have to agree with them. But now im stuck. That was the program that came with my video capture card and I dont want to go out and pay another 100 bucks for somemore softare. Do you guys know of any free dvd authoring software? It can be really basic. All I need to do is maybe insert a title and cut some parts. I would be using windows movie maker but it cant burn to DVD.