Got this in an email today, pretty funny :lol:

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed morethan 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria; which is found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

So.......

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!! It is better to drink beer and talk sh*t than to drink water and be full of it!

a teacher put a worm in a class of whisky and

then the worm died. She asked the class what they

learned.........kid said if you drink whiskey, you won't

have worms!!!

Love that beer...........forget the water.

... Why am I picturing hyperactive mice? They're hanging around in a bulk coffee shipment, all they have to eat is coffee beans -- and they're zipping around, blowing their poo right and left at breakneck speed!

nibble-nibble-zip-zip-poo!-poo!

... Why am I picturing hyperactive mice? They're hanging around in a bulk coffee shipment, all they have to eat is coffee beans -- and they're zipping around, blowing their poo right and left at breakneck speed!

nibble-nibble-zip-zip-poo!-poo!

Got this in an email today, pretty funny :lol:

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed morethan 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria; which is found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

So.......

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!! It is better to drink beer and talk sh*t than to drink water and be full of it!

Well, unless your beer is pasteurized there's no boiling or high temperatures involved.

While distillation is a high temperature (sometimes) process, most beers get their alcohol from fermentation (yeast converting sugars to alcohol).

And the grains are often grown with manure (organic fertilizer also known as sh*t) in the soil.

And don't condemn the entire E. Coli race because some members cause sickness.

Your body requires certain E. Coli strains to function, you'd be dead without them.

That said, let me think...

Beer or water, beer, water, beer, STOP THERE!

Edited by CurlingSteve

having read this thread several times

as a non drinker of alchahol

i thought i might try a glass of beer

im a diabetic

so beer isnt the best of drinks for me

how ever

i liked the taste

but it played hell with my head.

i got what my freinds called amorous

so i dont intend to try that again

marty