Looking Around For A Laptop In 2 Months

Ok so as my title says i might be buying one. My main activity on it will be watching movies on the road so a good battery life is essential. Screen size doenst bother me. Even a 15 inch will do. Another big thing is price. I want it around 700 to 800 if possible. I guess it can hit 1000 but I really really want to avoid that. Iv looked at Dells line up as well as IBM's (Lenovo) so far.

I would take a lenovo (it still says IBM on it, unless your in china). They have long life, and will last forever, even at work im using a laptop thats anchient and it still works.

Dell is okay, but they have problems, and dell style is so well known its even more attractive for theifs.

Have you looked at Acer? They do nice portable notebooks.

Pierce

Alienware is still alienware, just Dell owns them. Dell said that Alienware was so successful on it's own that they were not going to mess with them. Thus, Alienware still uses AMD.

Also pick up a PC Gamer somewhere and scan through the ads. Some are pretty budget oriented like Cyberpower and IbuyPower. There are a few more too.

Edited by Honda_Boy