Bad Woman Drivers

hi team have you ever encountered a bad woman driver.before all the woman

jump on my back read this first.

marty

Woman Drivers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women Drivers

This morning on the Interstate,

I looked over to my left and there was a woman

in a brand new Cadillac

doing 65 mph

with her face up next to her

rear view mirror

putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away

for a couple seconds

and when I looked back she was

halfway over in my lane,

still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily.

But she scared me so much;

I dropped my electric shaver,

which knocked the donut

out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying

to straighten out the car

using my knees against the steering wheel,

it knocked my cell phone

away from my ear

which fell

into the coffee

between my legs,

splashed, and burned

Big Jim and the Twins,

ruined the damn phone,

soaked my trousers,

and disconnected an

important call.

Damn women drivers!!

i think any licensed driver should be armed with a paintball gun...It should be our right to shoot any car driven by any moron talking a cell phone while driving or driving down the road with their right blinker on or eating while driving or driving while watching TV...

See then if you come upon a car that's really coverd with paint you know there is moron behind the wheel and know to get out of the way

Hmmm maybe a little to Scarlet Letterish eh?

:blink:

i think any licensed driver should be armed with a paintball gun...It should be our right to shoot any car driven by any moron talking a cell phone while driving or driving down the road with their right blinker on or eating while driving or driving while watching TV...

See then if you come upon a car that's really coverd with paint you know there is moron behind the wheel and know to get out of the way

yes i agree

it is very bad in my country.i think the trasnport department is trying to get legislation to counter it .i dont own a cell phone so it dosent apply to me .

the goverments of the world are catering for the cell phone companys.

billions in revenue is the reason .

i read an article wher a cell phone rep said from vodo phone

people should have the freedom to make up their own monds

so they dont like the idea of haveing their revenue curtailed

this is more so in a country like america .

where companies are screeming out.it is stopping my freedom.

marty

I second the motion,with the addition of giving motorcycle riders their handgun of choice for similar,but more permanent uses.

-We'll need a lot of bullets...

and, any car with 3 splatters get's a ticket.

3 of these tickets = driver's license suspension for 6 months

6 of these tickets = driver's license suspension for 1 year

9 of these tickets = You'll never drive again!!!!

marty

Woman Drivers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women Drivers

in a brand new Cadillac

doing 65 mph

rear view mirror

putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away

for a couple seconds

halfway over in my lane,

which knocked the donut

out of my other hand.

it knocked my cell phone

away from my ear

which fell

into the coffee

between my legs,

splashed, and burned

Big Jim and the Twins,

ruined the damn phone,

soaked my trousers,

and disconnected an

important call.

Damn women drivers!!

I knew this looked like something I read over at worldstart in there off topic board. Mountain man has the same thread over their. It is a funny read though. :ohttp://forum.worldstart.com/showthread.php?t=50813

i totally support that idea....ill call my local rep right now lol

marty

Woman Drivers

Women Drivers

in a brand new Cadillac

doing 65 mph

rear view mirror

putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away

for a couple seconds

halfway over in my lane,

which knocked the donut

out of my other hand.

it knocked my cell phone

away from my ear

which fell

into the coffee

between my legs,

splashed, and burned

Big Jim and the Twins,

ruined the damn phone,

soaked my trousers,

and disconnected an

important call.

Damn women drivers!!

I knew this looked like something I read over at worldstart in there off topic board. Mountain man has the same thread over their. It is a funny read though. :ohttp://forum.worldstart.com/showthread.php?t=50813

i got this from the internet news joke section.so who ever posted may got it from there.

while im on the subject of internet news

when i joined internet news which is a service from your isp.

when i downloaded the subjects there were. 67.000 of them

and covered things like- jokes- compts -sex- moter subjects

you name it theve got it .

i first got it because being a past muscian i wanted to research music.

but there were.

10.000 categorys.

which left my head in a boggle

so i went for the joke section.

so if any one is interested contact your isp and see if they support a

internet news section

there was an interesting section before the usa elections .

on the 2 candidates .bush and kerry .

if you want to you. can post your comments in as well.

one word of warning.virus writers lurk in there .

so make sure your scanners are operatinal.

an example one post said do you want to see anna kornikove with just her earings on

well i did and my avast siren started blasting .

and a message on my tool bar warned me of a danger.so ive learned my lesson .

i wanted to see the earings

marty

Hey Marty...

If i didn't say it before ...Thanks, your post was funny and provoking..My favorite kind of humor... My bad!

Bummer you coudn't check out anna kornikoves pair...nyuk nyuk nyuk...

i'd check out "internet news" but i saw your disclaimer...i'm not the one to push my luck..Money is funny this time of year...With my luck i'd get the kind of 'puter cooties that keep on givin'...

On the cell phone thing...i see in the future... Voice activated phones for the cars.Mounted on the steering wheel for easy access.. A nation of drivers that look like they sing in the car or have not had their dose of medication.

You're a musician?What instrument do you play?

kailuakid...i'll try and stay on your good side...lol..Body armor makes me look fat...er...kailuakid for bailiff...

tg1911

JSKY

marko_tomas13...

Here ye Here ye our new judicial system @besttechie.net is now in order...217 signatures to go...214? Wait that's a congressional thing...Wow it's late ..i'm rambling...Have a good evening

Hey Marty...

If i didn't say it before ...Thanks, your post was funny and provoking..My favorite kind of humor... My bad!

Bummer you coudn't check out anna kornikoves pair...nyuk nyuk nyuk...

i'd check out "internet news" but i saw your disclaimer...i'm not the one to push my luck..Money is funny this time of year...With my luck i'd get the kind of 'puter cooties that keep on givin'...

On the cell phone thing...i see in the future... Voice activated phones for the cars.Mounted on the steering wheel for easy access.. A nation of drivers that look like they sing in the car or have not had their dose of medication.

You're a musician?What instrument do you play?

kailuakid...i'll try and stay on your good side...lol..Body armor makes me look fat...er...kailuakid for bailiff...

tg1911

JSKY

marko_tomas13...

Here ye Here ye our new judicial system @besttechie.net  is now in order...217 signatures to go...214? Wait that's a congressional thing...Wow it's late ..i'm rambling...Have a good evening

hey echo

if you want to access the posts in the news section all you have to do is right click the post and your scanner is enabled to scan that post.when i got the warning .i was a bit of a novice .what had happened some one one the board had asked about unchecking the attachements in OE so they could read their email.

so i went in and tried it before i posted and forgot to recheck the attache box.that is why avast started screeming. at me.

i now have avg and avast but i have avast disabled for incomming mail.

so now i can scan with 2av's

havent done it before so it is something ive learned 2 scanners on the one sys

i heard it cant be done but you have to juggle them a bit.

marty

when i was younger i used to play guitar for a pop group and elektric base for a jazz group

iin my country jazz is very popular

jazz and country. being predominantly country people .country music is very popular.tho i didnt play much in country groups my self.

my son who is now a professional muso is on his way to boston with a group

to play in some festival.

and will be there for 3 months

any one on the board from boston will know what it is i think it is called pre xmas festival.

wished i was young enough to make the trip but i dont think im a good enough muso for that.

marty

I doubt that it'll be a problem with any who post here-simply being aware of driving problems is admission of paying attention when behind the wheel.

Years ago I normally carried old sparkplugs and other sundry bits in easy reach while riding...only had to resort to using said equalizers a few times.

Hey Marty...

Thanks for the tips.Awhile back i did some upgrading.New HD, MB,RAM ect...Went from W98 to ME to XP home in like oh... 9 months..About the time i got XP, Norton had that tasty rebate goin on so i grabbed 2004...i'm not disappointed with it .i've used AVG in the past...maybe wrong here..Think it had something to do with Aladdin security?Hm..i maybe mixing up Free anti virus..Anyway LOVED it...i see the new FREE version of AVG is out.When Norton is spent...i'll be knockin at AVG's door.i keep hearing good things about Avast too.

So you're a guitar player eh?Excellent...And have a son into the art too?Perfect... i couldn't play a guitar if i had 4 hands.i'm about the percussions...i don't play well ..but i can keep time!

Hey kailuakid...

Duly noted on your reply...i forget where i am sometimes...Making note...Besttechie...Good neighbor hood...No road rage,pot holes,or... What's that other kind of hole... ;)

How about the guy who invented a hands free device for cell phones. Some woman on her cell rear ended him at an off ramp then got mad because he wanted her to hang up her call to exchange insurance info

JD

How about the guy who invented a hands free device for cell phones. Some woman on her cell rear ended him at an off ramp then got mad because he wanted her to hang up her call to exchange insurance info

JD

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha.

Now that one is funny. But all to true.LOL

JD

hahaha robroy

that is so funny.

take care

marty

Hey Marty...

Thanks for the tips.Awhile back i did some upgrading.New HD, MB,RAM ect...Went from W98 to ME to XP home in like oh... 9 months..About the time i got XP, Norton had that tasty rebate goin on so i grabbed 2004...i'm not disappointed with it .i've used AVG in the past...maybe wrong here..Think it had something to do with Aladdin security?Hm..i maybe mixing up Free anti virus..Anyway LOVED it...i see the new FREE version of AVG is out.When Norton is spent...i'll be knockin at AVG's door.i keep hearing good things about Avast too.

So you're a guitar player eh?Excellent...And have a son into the art too?Perfect... i couldn't play a guitar if i had 4 hands.i'm about the percussions...i don't play well ..but i can keep time!

Hey kailuakid...

Duly noted on your reply...i forget where i am sometimes...Making note...Besttechie...Good neighbor hood...No road rage,pot holes,or... What's that other kind of hole... ;)

hi echobay.

my son plays guitar but is going to to boston as the bands drummer

he isnt the best of guitar players but he is a dam good drummer.

if visiting bands need a drummer he gets the job he travels all over new zealand

as he works for a agency.

he said dad your a good base player but very old fashion.

so my title is a very old fashion base player.

see ya on the boards

marty

JD

Good one...Gotta hand it to the guy..Life gave him a lemon and he made lemonaid!Hmm...Did the story say if the guy was single...Um i mean hurt?{gad i'm pathetic}...

Marty...Spoken like a proud father! See you round!Let the music play!