Diablo Ii-style Mmorpg Game, Hellgate: London

I found this site a few months back, Hellgate: London. It was owned by Flagship Studios.

This game have a Diablo II monster in it. but it based on MMO (Multi-Massive Online). I suggest you all take a look. It look a great game to play if you want to Diablo II feels. The monster in Hellgate: London look different than Diablo II but when you see them, you will know who they are right away. Flagship seem took Diablo II game into the Future Diablo II, but it kinda different but it still have a Diablo feels.

I watched the E3 2005 Cinematic clip, the first one. At the end, you can tell it is Diablo himself, well kinda, im not sure that is Diablo but it have similar powers. anyway, this game is awesome if you look at the clips. Flagship been working on it, it will release beta at the end of the year. I plan o pre order this game if it play beta and it suits me, then i will.

They still working on it to add more class i think, but mainly they working on the monster, and more.

When i go play in beta, for sure i will make Cabalist character. I'm a spellcaster material. melee is not my type. I played World of Warcraft, i have three toons, Abror (SM/Ruin Warlock), Diachiko (Shadow Priest) and Dithord (Frost Mage), and they all undead. im very good at spells, know how to stay away from getting hurts most of the time. Any game i played, if it have a spellcaster, i use it. no matter what. i will use it. my brother... a melee material guy.

Anyway, i suggest all of gamer to check this game, just watch the clips. and the Cinematic one too. you will love it.

P.S. I heard rumors that Blizzard is making Diablo III, i cant comfirm it because Blizzard is all close-mouthed now.

I watched the first trailer and i have to say, for a game trailer it was very well done, the graphics were amazing, and for what, aminute maybe two, i already didn't want the characters to die, but sadly this isn't a movie, and from the gameplay i saw, it looks pretty lame, i was not impressed at all.

I would say that it DOES look like diablo there in the first trailer,

And i think Diablo 3 was pretty much comfired, and i also heard some news about them bring in developers with MMORPG experience,

Cause lets face it, the old top down, clicking-em-up game just wont cut it.

Anyways, id love to get my hands on the Beta for this game, but i definitly

havn't seen enough to pre-order it.

I watched the first trailer and i have to say, for a game trailer it was very well done, the graphics were amazing, and for what, aminute maybe two, i already didn't want the characters to die, but sadly this isn't a movie, and from the gameplay i saw, it looks pretty lame, i was not impressed at all.

I would say that it DOES look like diablo there in the first trailer,

And i think Diablo 3 was pretty much comfired, and i also heard some news about them bring in developers with MMORPG experience,

Cause lets face it, the old top down, clicking-em-up game just wont cut it.

Anyways, id love to get my hands on the Beta for this game, but i definitly

havn't seen enough to pre-order it.

I have problems with WoW beyond what im willing to say on this thread.

But i played MO, and i didn't like that much either, the game im worried about is D&D online, b/c of some of the games in the past with the D&D name have sucked so

Everyones quick to dismiss D&D Online I played the 7day trail and it was ALOT of fun, plan on buying when i get the money, Game still has alot of problems though, anyways.

I completly agree with what you said about DII being free was very nice, personaly i quit amonth or so after the .10 patch, noone wanted to do anything after that, that was also my first online game, which is prolly why i got scamed pretty bad once -_-.

I remember hearing about the whole Warlock thing in WoW but never payed to much attention,

But i think its great that their still supporting DII, but i think they just stoped with Starcraft?

And i havn't heard anything about Ghost in awhile.

i just found out they stopped working on Ghost...... so sad. There is tons of player want to play on SC and amazing they stop the production of it. so sad.

I didnt play MO, i happens to watch one of fighting clip and honestly... it sucks.... the relams i heard from some MO ex-player.

Yea, WArlock is "overpowered" as they claimed but i already played it and WArlock should have Deathcoil because it was a pvp fix. Rogue and Warriors is a anti-warlock before deathcoil came. many warlock complained about this kind. Sure Warlock have Fear but Warrior and Rouge can stunlock/interrepted it. so warlock will die before they completed the casting of Fear, so Deathcoil was introdued and it helped a lot because it a insta cast. Warlock is the class that is hard to master the skills of it spells. Wow been revamping the talents tree for each class, to be honest, some of them didnt make sense in the lore. not even one make sense. But hey, it blizzard products. OMG, i got to tell you something happening in the forum of WOW. there is one lvl 24 Druids complaining about warlock and ask Blizz to remove warlock, he posted it in warlock forum, not a good idea. so he got flamed for it and he keep replying with some such language that i dont even understand. he type like a 8 years old boy. maybe he is..... there is 23 pages of post flaming that druids. that druid said in the future, the warlock will be removed. i highly doubt it.

The last time i saw Ghost was in E3 2005. and surpisely they stopped. interesting.... that gotta hurt some SC hardcore player.

In Blizzard world, i want that lawyer FIRED! i seriously mean it. Blizz for a legal advice to not to reply to any, i mean ANY threads in WOW forum. But Moderators rarely do.... (any moderator in WOW Forum is not a Blizzard employee, just someone outside of Blizzard who want tp be a mod) With this legal advice, it cause more problems to any forum. There is tons of people demending for Blizz to answer to their post, some post that deserved to be respond. If blizz did answer some thread, then this will solve the problem with some way. but this stupid legal advice got in the way and ended up flooding the entire thread for pointless posts. I remembered i read one of the thread about adding support for dual screen, and need blizz answer if they are working on it. but few days later with no blizz's reponse, that thread became a worthless flooded thread..... I know there is many many mmo game with employee's reponse with issue, problem, suggestion. and it really really helps a lot with those response. but WOW forum is a awful place to go because not even one Blizz responding in those stuff. really want that lawyer fired....

1. Hellgate London IS Diablo III in a sense, its made by the guys that MADE diablo II, so you should expect it to be pretty good. They cant call it Diablo III for obvious reasons since they left Blizzard and all.

Ghost wasnt stopped for good, its just no longer being worked on at this moment, it may be started up when it's time comes.

1. Hellgate London IS Diablo III in a sense, its made by the guys that MADE diablo II, so you should expect it to be pretty good. They cant call it Diablo III for obvious reasons since they left Blizzard and all.

Ghost wasnt stopped for good, its just no longer being worked on at this moment, it may be started up when it's time comes.