Awesome Map Of The Internet

This awesome Java app graphically displays a map of the internet based off of the Google index. You enter a URL in the box in the upper left, and it draws out connections (by links and other means) to other sites. For all practical purposes, let's start from besttechie.net ;)

http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser....=besttechie.net

Explore the internet. Pretty sweet

Matt

I can't get anything to show up ... and now that IE window's frozen. :(

------

I see other's have problems with the site's technology too. Probably taxes browser's capabilities to the max. My max is quite minimal. ;)

Edited by JDoors

My F-Secure IS was blocking stuff there left and right so fast I only was able to read one of the baloons saying an Active X installer was blocked, as I bailed out fast, and the Google popup blocker added some more blocked popups too.

Thanks but no thanks, even though it sounds interesting.

I should have read JD's post before I clicked on the link.

Pat

God bless everyone

Edited by thesidekickcat

I couldn't get it to work in FF, IE, or Opera. The home page works fine, but when I try to graph BT it doesn't work.

I catch the drift though. Awesome tool.

EDIT:

Ok, now it works in IE. This would be a great tool for site developers. Nice find Matt.

Edited by Bubba Bob
This awesome Java app graphically displays a map of the internet based off of the Google index. You enter a URL in the box in the upper left, and it draws out connections (by links and other means) to other sites. For all practical purposes, let's start from besttechie.net ;)

http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser....=besttechie.net

Explore the internet. Pretty sweet

Matt

DOA