Just Showing Off My My Space Site

i don't like my space by a friend talked me into starting a my space account so i figured that i might aswell. most of the text is just a slightly changed copy and paste from back when i was on several online dating sites. i spent a long while on the graphics and background. but i'm still tweaking them. plus i posted links to my fan made music videos. so if your on my space feel free to stop on bye sometime. plus it's part of my therapy to continue to reveal more and more of myself to friends. and i count you guys as friends so here's a little more of me for you to get sick off

http://www.myspace.com/macmarauder

Before I even looked at the site, I read in your post that you were "tweaking" the look and knew it would be one of the best-looking M/S sites I'd ever seen. Yup, it is. You evil creative genius you. :thumbsup:

Ha-ha! I found a typo! :P

thanks alot guys. i used the same graphics i made for the Besttechie Temp Forum. i always like how they look.

yeah i've got alot there blim. almost all of the text is from back when i had online dating profiles. i did change it a little bit though.

thanks for the big compliment JDoors. blim and thesidekitcat already know this but you might not. sometimes when i typo things it's actually on purpose for my own unique emphasis. like i tend to have my own names for things too. like i call walmart wally world. or i jsut simply typoed :D

oh Yeah ya'll. Listen to the music on mine to get a taste of what I like. I think some here would appreciate it. you at least have to hear the guitar and keyboard solos. The song is the Final track of Enigmatic: Calling by Pagan's Mind. It's called New World Order.

Mac yours looks friggin awesome and thanks for the add mac and BT. Now I have a few friends on there.

P.S. Does my pic creep anyone out.

Edited by Honda_Boy
oh Yeah ya'll. Listen to the music on mine to get a taste of what I like. I think some here would appreciate it. you at least have to hear the guitar and keyboard solos. The song is the Final track of Enigmatic: Calling by Pagan's Mind. It's called New World Order.

Mac yours looks friggin awesome and thanks for the add mac and BT. Now I have a few friends on there.

P.S. Does my pic creep anyone out.

thanks again. and honestly yes you pic is a bit creepy, but different.

Hondaboy, your pic does NOT creep me out....

Lots of neat sites there. You guys are so creative! *slaps head and gasps when finding out how young Danny is*, gosh, you "young'uns" are so brilliantly talented! Keep up the great work for us "tech-befuddled old folks" :thumbsup:

Liz

Nice site mac, but remember, Myspace is the hangout for every pervert and pedo in America. Oh and my personal favorite, the idiot kids who bragged on myspace about the fires they set. http://www.turnto10.com/news/9211345/detail.html

Me & my 15 yr old daughter both have myspace and havent had any problems with pervs.

I'd also like to add that ANYWHERE online can be hangouts for pervs & pedos... Not just myspace

MySpace

• 2 weeks later...

there i added everyone here that has a myspace that i know off and i let comments too. let me know if i missed anyone.

btw nice main pict on myspace angie

yeah there's alot of pervs out there, they can be anywhere out on the net. so you gota tell your kids about the dangers of the net. several months back 1 of our regular members had a problem. the guy was chatting online with his daughter and even tried to grab her once.

• 2 weeks later...