Horror Movie

If you like a good horror movie, and can take some gore. The movie "hostel" was pretty good. I am a big fan of anything directed Quentin Tarantino. It had a pretty good plot, although slow to start.

Edited by shanenin

Man, that movie had a really stupid plot, it was nothing but nudity (not that I minded) and gore. But the gory parts were just too over the top. That and the movie wasn't even scary, it was just made for pure shock value.

Edited by Carnevil
Gore is what Quentin Tarantino does best, but if its anything like his other movies

E.G Pulp fiction,

Then i might watch it.

It is not as good as most of his stuff, but I still liked it. It is kind of a slasher movie, as far as slashers go, it was great.

I loved pulp fiction, killbill(1&2), reservoir dogs. Those were all top notch.

Edited by shanenin

some one must like gore movies

otherwise they wouldnt make them

there is no doubt we are breeding a violent society

i always thought americans like horror

look at all these horror videos

and movies on tv

that are made in the usa

in my country those movies

arnt allowed to be shown

until after midnight

when the children are asleep

do you think

this is a complaint

for freedom of rights

or should the children be protected from this

s------t

marty

I am not a big horror/slasher fan. The movie had a good ending, the victim(underdog) gets revenge on the bad guy. I happen to sit in front of the computer, so i posted about it.

Edited by shanenin
I am not a big horror/slasher fan. The movie had a good ending, the victim(underdog) gets revenge on the bad guy. I happen to sit in front of the computer, so i posted about it.

I will have to agree, I did like the ending, he killed that guy real good.

some one must like gore movies

otherwise they wouldnt make them

there is no doubt we are breeding a violent society

i always thought americans like horror

look at all these horror videos

and movies on tv

that are made in the usa

in my country those movies

arnt allowed to be shown

until after midnight

when the children are asleep

do you think

this is a complaint

for freedom of rights

or should the children be protected from this

s------t

marty

there are a lot of kids up way after midnight, so that doesnt help much, and a lot have tv in their rooms, so they can just stay awake and watch without waking someone up. or if we wanted to see one bad enuogh, we could sneek up/down stairs and turn the tv down, or put the captions on, its not too hard actually.

there are a lot of kids up way after midnight, so that doesnt help much

Yeah, but I can guarantee that those kids who are up after mid-night are in there teens. I don't think many kids younger than maybe 13 or 14 would be up past mid-night. I think marty meant younger kids and not so much teenagers. While people argue that some video games and movies cause violence, if your parents allow you to watch and play those types of entertainment then that's there choice.

B

Donno know about that, the first time i stayed up all night i was 9

Course i was watching horror movies when i was 4 lol.

yeah i remember when i was 7ish, my brother had asked my mom if he cuold try and stay up all night, and my mom said yes, so i asked if i cuold too. she said yes........... i cuold have watched horrors all night if i wanted too. and for the last about 3 years (since i was 10) ive been allowed to stay up as late as i want, but only on fridays because of school, also my dad takes us to blockbuster to get movies/games a lot, and i allways look for horror movies and he dont mind that, its just hard find one that is not rated R.

j0e