Looked interesting ... It's not entirely clear how it works though. They make it sound like anything's a buck, but it looks like everythings a buck, PLUS points that you have to earn by selling YOUR stuff. Or not? I dunno. They need a much better explanation of how things work (the oversimplified 1-2-3-4-step graphic just doesn't cut it).

One thing stood out: There's exactly ONE of everything listed "available." Does that mean individual traders have one copy available? (Which would make sense.) Or that there are NO duplicates of anything? (Hard to believe.)

another catch 22 on there. The seller sets the number of points they want for what they are selling. so it really isn't $1.

here is the breakdown as I see it.

$1=1point,

Average Item on site=15 points

15 points = $15

upon signing up you get 5 points to get a free cd, dvd, or game. Average item for sale = 15 points, there for you still have to buy 10 points at a dollar a point.

is it just me or does that seem like a scam???

Here's a website Ive used a couple times. Like with Ebay though, you have to be carefull and look over the feedback so you don't get burned.

Trade Games Now

You trade games, movies, and software with other people directly. No points, or money involved. No money goes towards the website. You make the deals with the other users privately.

Edited by Bubba Bob
another catch 22 on there. The seller sets the number of points they want for what they are selling. so it really isn't $1.

$1=1point,

15 points = $15

upon signing up you get 5 points to get a free cd, dvd, or game. Average item for sale = 15 points, there for you still have to buy 10 points at a dollar a point.

errr, ok so i guess ill explain, you get points by Trading your stuff,

You put crap up, people want it, they use there "Points" to buy it, the $1 is for shiping, its $1 not..15 or whatever you were talking about.

It clearly states shipping is free, so that dollar is just the profit for the website (near as I can tell). But ... if you have to sell YOUR stuff to earn points, don't YOU have to ship it somewhere at your expense?

Like I said, I wish the instructions were more clear.

$1=1point,

15 points = $15

errr, ok so i guess ill explain, you get points by Trading your stuff,

You put crap up, people want it, they use there "Points" to buy it, the $1 is for shiping, its $1 not..15 or whatever you were talking about.

I read the website, you still have to put your own money in to have enough points to buy anything worth getting.

• 1 month later...

Since you people dont seem to have a brain,

watch this

doesn't get any easier XD,

its the simplest site in the world, my grandma uses it, but you guys are having problems, classic.

You dont "Buy" points, thats retarded and would be completly POINTLESS, you CAN buy points if your like 1 or 2points behind something you really want, but thats it,

anyways watch the video, and if its still confusing you then, maybe you should just stay away from the net all together.

Edited by Naming is hard