Surfsidekick3 And Newdotnet Trojans

I have read that you can uninstall newdotnet in your add/remove programs, but you should wait for the real tech help to make sure that is correct info.

And probably a good idea to stick with your main thread for your HJT log, rather than doing it by bits and pieces threads.

Also unless you are a hjt log expert doing it by yourself is probably not a good idea as you might end up taking out either needed computer stuff, or removing the clues to deeper hidden stuff that would help the HJT experts solve the problems.

So be patient, help will come when the experts have time to help you. And good luck getting your computer cleaned up and back to normal.

Pat

God bless everyone.

Hi,

Can you follow these directions please:

http://www.besttechie.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5672

EDIT: I see you did...Wait for instructions :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Danny

yea i can do that...where you want me to do it? make it as a post or make it as a new thread in here or malware removal

Malware Removal.

sorry guys but i would really appreciate help ASAP. basically, my computer is (we don't allow that language here. This is not G$.) as of right now. i cant enable widows firewall and nortans is disabled already and i cant enable it. pop-ups come up all the time and i am screwed. i would appreciate any help before i reformat.

Please refrain from using that language in these forums. You will need to wait for one of the HJT experts to help you with NewDotNet. -TT_75-

Edited by TheTerrorist_75