Im planning on upgrading my PC soon. Iv picked out a board and possible CPU.

My board will be a DFI Lanparty nF4

My CPU will be a AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+

I havnt picked out a Video card as of yet but I think I will be using a nvidia card. I plan on going SLI in the future as well. My only problem is with my powersupply. I need to buy a new one but I dont know much about them brand type or anything. It needs to be 24 pin but I think most new ones are. What are some good models to look at. Im guessing the it may need to be a 550 Watt PS because of the video cards and also my CD drives and harddrives. The only PS I have been looking at has been this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817103931

I dont know if its good or how antec products work.

Im planning on upgrading my PC soon. Iv picked out a board and possible CPU.

My board will be a DFI Lanparty nF4

My CPU will be a AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+

I havnt picked out a Video card as of yet but I think I will be using a nvidia card. I plan on going SLI in the future as well. My only problem is with my powersupply. I need to buy a new one but I dont know much about them brand type or anything. It needs to be 24 pin but I think most new ones are. What are some good models to look at. Im guessing the it may need to be a 550 Watt PS because of the video cards and also my CD drives and harddrives. The only PS I have been looking at has been this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817103931

I dont know if its good or how antec products work.

I've never heard anybody complain about antect - but I'd look for something around $60 (unless you can really afford to pay for that specific PSU)

When I was picking out my system (same CPU) I read a lot about the DFI board needing to be tweeked alot which is a big turn off for most PC users. Also, it doesn't read cheap memory, so you would have to invest more money into higher quality memory. I've heard great reviews on the high quality MSI socket 939 board, and I personally like my ASUS a8n-sli board

I like DFI alot. I plan on building a high performance system. Ill look around for a slightly cheaper PS though. I dont know if I want to use Asus again. The last board I got from them absoulutely killed me. Their tech support did not help at all either. What RAM would you reccomend for my board?