I haven't personally used this one but have seen where other folks have with great success. CLICK HERE You can check the ratings on the page also. Most love it and it has saved them. There are a couple of neg. reports but that could be because they didn't know how to use the program.

I haven't personally used this one but have seen where other folks have with great success. CLICK HERE You can check the ratings on the page also. Most love it and it has saved them. There are a couple of neg. reports but that could be because they didn't know how to use the program.

that program is very good...I was amazed how many deleted files were on my computer...most were recoverable.

Additional info: If you choose to download a file recovery utility, try to find one that fits on a floppy disk and can be run from one. If you d/l the utility to your hard drive you risk overwriting the very file you hope to recover. If you have other drives (or partitions) d/l to them, not the one containing the file you wish to recover.

Once you empty the recycle bin the space taken up by that file becomes available for any other program to write to, thereby writing over the file you're trying to recover. So the less you do with your computer the better. Temporary Internet files could overwrite that space, or any other file write (such as any other saved data).