American Inventor

Did anybody see this show? It debuted at 7 Eastern tonight.

If anyone did, can someone tell me what was up with the "Wizard of Oz" people? How is there "invention" any different from a pole saw? I just kept waiting for one of the judges to mention that a pole saw has already been invented....

It looked EXACTLY like something you could go and buy at Lowes/Walmart or anyway store with a half decent outdoor section. Hell, I used one today.

I guess those 4 judges dont do their own yard work anymore though,so they wouldnt know :D

Didn't catch it-----Local channel had the State Basketball Tournament on

instead.

Was the the show otherwise a decent show or just another waste of time?

It was more of an extended lopper than a saw. To properly trim branches you need to cut at an angle. I can't see that tool doing a proper job.

I liked the kids idea about the air conditioner for the car window to keep the dog cool. I had to agree that leaving a dog in the car on a hot day is wrong even with AC. Looking at that though gave me an idea for a small AC unit used for cooling a computer. I'll need to find out who the kid is and contact him then let him in on that thought. He is very intelligent.

• 2 weeks later...
OMG What about the zip up bag to well.. relieve one self in public? :huh::blink:

57f4dd2d586b30ffbc1412a5d9214075.gif

If ever put on the market, that should sell like hotcakes. :P

They would work great for football/baseball games - it sucks having to get up and wait forever to use those dang bathrooms