I heard awhile back on G4 that some things on download.com are now giving people trouble with I think virus trouble if I remember right. It has been a few months ??? since I saw that, but several people reported on it. Just thought I would bring it up just in case, as a warning.

I don't know if Jet Audio does what you want. Might check them out. There's a free version and paid one. Seems to do alot.

Jet Audio

P.S. I found the sticky note I made of the Download.com warning on G4. It says somethings are fake whatever that means, (besides the fact that I should take better notes), and that some have adware, and malware in them. I dated it Aug 15th, '04. So I was wrong on it being virus trouble. But the other stuff isn't good either. So be careful with it folks.

God bless everyone.

I heard awhile back on G4 that some things on download.com are now giving people trouble with I think virus trouble if I remember right. It has been a few months ??? since I saw that, but several people reported on it. Just thought I would bring it up just in case, as a warning.

I don't know if Jet Audio does what you want. Might check them out. There's a free version and paid one. Seems to do alot.

Jet Audio

God bless everyone.

hi thesidekickcat, I also have heard that. But, I personally have never had anoy problems with download.com. I would have posted links for these programs, but I can't find them anywhere except there. Good luck domingus.