How Did You Get Your Name?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
is there no new member who want to share how they got their name?

my name is macmarauder and i am a new member. :P

my name reflects the fact that i am an internet space pirate with only one eye (i) and a dos based peg leg

"RRRRRRGGG!"

i used to hijack all the booty i can in microsofts email traffic. The screrge of M$ internet traffic.

now i travel the net in search of the mysterious gold smile while avoiding the Thread Monster as best as i can.

*sigh* she be mine someday

ok ok, here is mine. When I was on AOHell, I was known as nomoonman because I could never see the man in the moon, then after I finally saw the bastage, i had to change my name, while looking around I came up with Efwis.

here is the breakdown

E= First initial of my first Name

F= Frist initial of my last name

WIS= State I lived in at the time Wisconsin

Now that I moved back to Iowa, maybe I should change my name to Efowa, what ya think? lol

The nice part about my name is that no one else has ever used it. So now if you ever come across Efwis, you will know its me :)

Now that I moved back to Iowa, maybe I should change my name to Efowa, what ya think? lol

The nice part about my name is that no one else has ever used it. So now if you ever come across Efwis, you will know its me :)

I think you need to KEEP your name the way it is.

~and on a side note....we'd know it's you even with*out* seeing the name Efwis ;)