Humor Gone From That "other" Place....

well guys i am new here, but looking for a forum where i dont get a lecture like a kid or like i should know everything about my computer & everything i download. im just learning.ok so i posted a reply about the spyware that norton2005 said there was in spybot. so i hope im welcome here............. STAY SAFE ....oh yeah MERELDA thats why i wanted you to go there and post your post that was here on the same subject that i was reading. thanks.

You do know the last one in the door buy's a round for the house....... :P

Welcome to Besttechie.

tenmm

hi team sad tp see some one smacking sultan for trying to do some thing good for people.

sultan and i joined techtv about the same time .those days his user name was slighlty different.and like me he was a novice .

but now he has helped a lot of people.so ime puzzled as to why he has been muzzled for spamming the board .tho i dont read all his links many many people do.and this spamming thing dosent fit .

thos techtvg4 has a lot of know it alls .

hope sultan dosent take offence he may come here more often .

marty

As I understand Pete has/is taking time off for personal reasons.

He does post from time to time but only a few. :unsure:

As for the cussing the mods are looking the other way in some cases,I know of a couple of sites that do not filter or control the language at all, one site the owner is the worst one. <_<