Inspirational Car Posters

I owned a few of those cars. The funny thing is I had a 93 RX7 and bought a miata to use if the 7 wouldn't start. Got rid of the Rotary and had to buy a Ford pickup just so I could keep the miata and not have neighbors ask question.

Great Pics man love the Hyundai one.

actually the S2K pic is wrong. the F22C engine that replaced the F20C in America a few years ago has a crapload more low end torque. The japanese ones kept the F20C. Up until now though. The F20C Just didn't have enough low-end torque to be a feasible daily driver.

bubba bob I like the cars but I like the bumper stickers a lot more....

Thanks Bear Skin. I wish I could remember where they sell those though...

I SO agree with what this implies. (I admit I've never driven a newer MC, but why would I want to?)

Someone with too much money that wants a sleeper? :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

don't knock Vtec. While I was working for Honda they sold the Vtec designs to GM in exhange for OnStar.

those Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control (vtec) engines really do improve the gas mileage and power.

I love the Honda poster with the yellow civic...........................................................................

...my car is covered up in APC crap. :lol::lol::lol: Thanks a lot my stupid bro. When I get some cash it's gonna be Mugen biatch. JDM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also VTEC Activates immediately. It kicks ass and allows 1.8 Liter DOHC 4 cylinders to have 195 HP and 2.0 Liter and 2.2 Liter DOHC 4 cylinders to have 240 HP. And it allows my 1.6 SOHC to have 125HP Factory. Thanks to APC I have 135.

P.S. The cars in the RICE one and the Mustang Ranger (Mazda designed truck anyway GAY) and even the one with yellow civic are GAY. I hate the American tuner scene. I prefer to stick with JDM. Japanese stuff. Keep it halfway normal lookin and highly tuned for max performance.

It ain't a full cat back but it is the whole muffler. sounds nice though. it may be APC but it sounds better than a lot i have heard. The wheels, well my birthday is April 15 and my dad is payin for the tires. I'm gettin more hours at work and a raise is pending so it'll be very soon. I'm debating between the 94-95 GS-R or the 96-97 GS-R wheels.