okay my computer screen on the right hand side is fuzzy you can see everything but you can tell its not still, can computer speakers cause this? cause i have a speaker that is about 3 inches away and 10 inch's back from the screen can that cause it? other then that i have no nothing that shouldn't be around my computer.i hope my screen is OK i have checked the wires but that didn't help

Genrally speaking the speakers for your computer sound system shouldn't cause that. They don't produce enough magnetic discharge to cause problems with monitors.

I had a similar situation with one of my monitors. It turned out to be the Flyback Transformer had gone bad. in my case it was cheaper to buy a new monitor then replace the part.

Powerful speakers can cause problems with a CRT monitor but not a LCD. If it's a CRT use the Degauss feature. Another thing to check is interference from any power cords that are run near that side of the monitor. I had a table fan that the power cord ran by one side of my monitor (CRT) and caused the screen to mess up.

guess I should have said "common PC speakers" Those don't generally mess with the monitor. I forgot about the people that feel they need a 60watt speaker system and surround sound lol. personally to me thats just a waste of money :)

guess I should have said "common PC speakers" Those don't generally mess with the monitor. I forgot about the people that feel they need a 60watt speaker system and surround sound lol. personally to me thats just a waste of money :)

I agree. I have an old set of Gateway 2.1 speakers that I hardly use. I would rather plug in my headphones. If I want to listen to tunes I turn on my stereo system and still use the headphones. The neighbors complain if I use the speakers.

Being a lunatic audiofile, i disagree. Why have 400watt speakers, when 5watt's does?

Simple more power! Better sound, and higher responsive range. Though im talking about stereo. For surround sound you dont need much power, other than in the sub, which on most systems are 125watt or so. And yes they are most likely to cause any problems with monitors. Check that the sub is a decent distance away from the monitor. If its too close it can cause problems.

Pierce