Ok, has anyone else noticed that Yahoo Mail has been having a lot more trouble loading lately than usual? No matter what connection speed, browser, browser version, or location.....It's loading slower than ever! I've even been getting more "browser time-outs" than ever before!

Has anyone else noticed this?

Any idea what's going on?

(I know it's not my browser or computer since I have had this same problem with other browsers and other computers and locations.)

Sorry, but after first reading your message I went to a few of my Yahoo accounts, and and checked thru my emails, most of which had close to 1MB attatchments from Yahoo photo groups, and I saw no hesitation in the functions, but they worked as normal. The purpose of this post is not to say, "Haha, mines faster than yours", but to just let you know that maybe something in you pc or isp setup may need checking into. Good luck.

Ok people, please read carefully this time.....It is not my computer or my ISP. I get these same lag problems on ANY computer in ANY location. (meaning, at home, the library, the college, and a friend's house) All different types of computers and different ISP's.

The lag does not occur all the time, but has been most of the time when trying to get into my mail.

I guess it's probably the server that my email account resides on, but I was wondering if anyone else had the problem as well.

It's probably a regional server in your area. Ours are in Chicago and sometimes we get slow downs that only effect this area.......Not sure if that's your problem or not but it usually goes away here in a few days or so.......

*runs over to the servers and bangs the living *^%* out of them......it's been a week!

oh well....not like yahoo is important, right? LOL

It's probably a regional server in your area. Ours are in Chicago and sometimes we get slow downs that only effect this area.......Not sure if that's your problem or not but it usually goes away here in a few days or so.......

Hey il, any idea how I can find out where mine are located? Thanks

• 1 year later...