Post Your Desktop?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, Kat....here ya' go

Kinda wish I could do better but I'm my own worst critic and if I keep messin with it, I'll probably start changing it for the worst....I actually started from scratch and made the pentacle blend a little better with the water and at the proper perspective but was goin' nuts trying to get the font right...I'm not really crazy about how it turned out...hope you like it none the less ;)

Pagan Moon 2

Edited by tictoc5150

holy CRAP! How can you say that that isn't freaking perfect?? I absolutely love love LOVE it. Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!! Ask Efwis...he knows me pretty well....ED: tell tictoc that that background is totally ME!

wow Jas! She's a doll!!!! I just *love* babies! My nephew turned six months old yesterday, and he was sooo much fun with Santa last weekend! ;)

Nerelda, sweetie....LOVE the siggie! And to think...it is all my fault! (isn't everything?)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just a little tidbit i remembered. you should probably just ignor this post.

on every thing i've made. destops, computers, cars, what ever. i've always given it a nickname. to be honest i could never think of a name befiting this one. i've had it so long that i never bothered. i recently remembered that chinawht once called it blinky. so that's what i'm naming it. "chinawhts eye --- blinky"

Kind of boring shot of my Fedora Core 3 Linux box. I'm not a graphics wiz like tictoc5150

heh, thanks hitest ;)

and you're right.... that is boring, how can you stand it?...lol

since getting my new machine and new 1280x1024 lcd up and running, I've had to make new desktops that fit so they don't stretch out when applied...haven't really been all that inspired to do so...but this is what I'm currently using. (yeah, I know...doesn't this guy ever get tired of the nude artwork of Luis Royo?...NO!!! :D )

edit: came up with this last night...figure I'd just edit the post and kill the last screenshot

snapshot5.jpg

Nice work Michael....checked your page also, quite a few nice ones there...prety bold colors on alot of em'...trying to make peoples eyes bleed?...jk..lol

I'm curious as to where you get some of the graphics or if you're making them from scratch - start to finish.

I generally grab a nice hi-res pic off of any site if I like it and throw it in the "raw materials" folder for use whenever I get around to it...that folder definitely needs a little reorganization :)

• 2 weeks later...