Welcome Corrine

Corrine welcome to BestTechie :)

If you dont know Corrine, she is an Microsoft MVP and an ASAP member. She is also a very nice person to others and is well repected by many people across the web ^_^ Im glad you decided to join up at BestTechie :) Welcome.

Edited by Brandon
What a nice warm welcome! *blush* <Hi, Brandon & JSKY!>

Actually, I thought I had registered here and then lost track when, ummmm, well let's just say when there were hosting issues. I have to keep an eye on BT if he's gonna end up at RIT. ;)

That would be cool to catch BT at RIT. It's a great school and a decent campus. Of course he will have to pack warm clothes for the chilly season.

Hi Corrine, and WELCOME!!

Always great to see people from other sites that know some of our family here already, it makes it easier for you to just fit right in!

Not that it's hard to fit in around here....all you have to do is be a little on the "un-balanced" side mentally, and have the ability to run AMOK (clothing optional) whilst singing "Row row row yer boat..."

Enjoy!!

hey! Im gona goto RIT ^_^

You'll need to tell Jeff of what to expect for weather in Rochester during the winter/spring months. I just love the nice brisk and refreshing breeze off of the lake during the cold months. I was stuck in Strong Memorial during the ice storm of April 2003. :blink: