Camera Wizard Wont Open

my mom wonts to add her pictures from her digital camera to the computer. so i got the mb disk and put it into the smart media thing then i waited for 3 minutes for it to load nothing happen so i go to load up the camera and scanner wizard, and i get this muwsv6.jpg i don't know how to turn it back on but i did try adding a device to something but that keep on saying sorry couldn't find your media or something.any help will be greatly appreciated

Edited by gamefreaks420

we didn't have no software with the camera we have been using the mb card to to add the pictures to the computer but for some reason the computer wont read the mb disk.i have tryed clicking on the drive that i put the mb disk in but nothing happen only a error that theres no disk in drive, also tryed adding a device to something but that still didn't work.i looked under hp help and support but there was nothing on my problem Microsoft had some stuff for me to do but that didn't help ether. I'm kinda lost i don't know what to do from here any help will be greatly appreciated