his internet wont work he called the his isp and computer manufacture and did everything they said but nothing worked, so i came here to get some help for him.he hasn't downloaded much since this happen he don't use a router and he has windows xp home edition.any help will be greatly appreciated

Gamefreak, what happens when he tries to connect to the internet? Does he get an error message? Does he get an "I'm sorry, IE has encountered some trouble and needs a to shut down and take a happy nappy" box? Does IE open properly but he get a "this page cannot be displayed due to who knows what" page? Does nothing happen?

Can he remember the "last thing he did" before he lost his internet? When I fatally broke IE on my PossessedGateway, the last thing we did was fix about a 150 cooties with Spybot. Ended up reformatting it (it was buggy since day one, so it was needed anyways, this was just the motivation to do it)

Liz

Yeah she did get shipped of to prison - something in Florida for scamming old people - slightly related - there is this Dave Chapelle skit where he is a psychic who predicts the future using racial stereotypes and it's hilarious

Now this is really off topic

if it is saying page cannot be displayed, click start>All programs>accessories>Communications>network connections.

You ought to be able to just Right click the network connection he is using and click repair. Either that or double click it and click the Support tab and click repair.

okay i got to talk to him not through his friends and found out some info on his problem, he has the explorer.exe error i did some research last night and found a fix for him, as for any other problems i do not know yet he didn't tell me but i will find out today, i though i would update everyone with this new found info