Need Little Help

Hello Missy, long time no hear from you, so glad to see you back here.

Open Chat where you have posted here, is just another section of the regular boards but named Open Chat.

I have always wondered if that might be a confusing section title.

If you are looking for the chat room thingy, look up to the top middle of the board, under the blue banner, for Live Chat! I think that is how you get to it.

I really don't know anything about chat rooms.

I can get myself in enough trouble gabbing on the regular boards. Ha! :rolleyes:

Tymekyller was on G4's Call For Help board earlier today. He has been going through a tough time lately, so hopefully you can give him your wise counsel when you find him. You might try PMing him too.

Maybe someone will come along later and help you with the chatroom thingy. I haven't a clue.

Glad you came back to see us, don't be such a stranger from now on!!!

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

I can honestly say that TK hasn't been in chat for a few weeks. I'm sure he has just been extremely busy with real life. and with the recent loss of his friend he may be a little more scarce.

if you ever want to pop into chat just click on the live chat link as mentioned above. If you decide you want to have a stand alone client let us know, some of us here spend more time in there then we should, like me, so the answers are abundant. :)

There seems to be a problem with the chat link....I keep getting an error of no string or something like that.

Under the nick names there is a little window with a drop down but there is nothing in it. :unsure:

aaahhhh!!!!!

**rv pokes B on the forehead...saying....no, no, no....don't touch you might break something.

:lol::lol::lol: just kidding B.

Once it's fixed I've got a client I will need some help on to set up....Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

need help trying to figure out open chat and where is tymekyller in the open chat rooms

Hello Missy!

Good to see you my friend!

I haven't been on the chat board on these forums in a long time. I should go on it a lot more that's for sure... I have been through a lot lately and trying to get over some recent deaths...

Hope all is going well for you... Did you get imageshack working? Let me know if you didn't get chat working on these boards and I will help you out...

Take care my friend and pop in on the boards more often, I won't be on a lot the next week but should be back on regular soon..

Take Care

Tyme...

Howdy Thesidekickcat

How are things going for ya? Hope all is well!

Take Care

Is that you back there in the background TK?

Or are you one of the ones up front...;)

Good Looking Kids!! Cutiepies actually...wunder where THAT came from eh! (must be from Mum's side..)