Death Surrounds Me! Now With A Pic!

Well, as most of you know I have had a lot of deaths in my family and with friends these past two years! I have been to more funerals then I can count with both of my hands...

Now I fly out to Winnipeg from Ontario to go to another funeral and the 1st funeral I will attend to this year and surely not the last!

My friend of years from Manitoba was at a New Years Party and got shot and pronounced dead at the scene, a bullet went clean through his heart from the back, he was 19 years old...

Wow, I can't believe this is happening to me again, his dad and him(Ryan) lived together for his whole life with out there mother/wife (was divorced).... He took Ryan and raised him and treated him like a king, now his one and only son is no longer with him...

Damn I feel so bad for Mike (the father).... I hate feeling this way!!!! Why does people I know have to die I will never know... Makes me scared I will be next...

I've said it plenty of times on these boards....

Live life to the fullest, you never know when it's your turn!!

Just wanted to get this post out on a few boards to get some prayers for his dad...

Thanks

Tyme

Edited by TymeKyller

tymekiller, i am so sorry for your loss of a friend.

i hope you make it through this difficult time of loss.

it is sad when someone cares so little for life, and the worst thing is for your friend to get it in the back.

if this was like a hunting accident, i would think the one is feeling real bad about it, if it was a criminal act, i hope the one or ones that did it are caught and punished to the max.

remember, he is now in a wonderful and beautiful place now.

I am truly sorry for your loss, TK! Death at such a young age is awful, I hope that if it was foul play that the criminal is brought to justice. I hope that you can find some peace in all of this tragedy. My heart goes out to you! Take care, my man!

hitest

TK, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope the killer is caught and punished.

Such terrible senseless things happen in this world.

My prayers go out for you, and the father of the young man.

Remember to share what/who you have so recently found with everyone you see if you can. There is no way to know when we will die, so share your newfound HOPE while there is time.

Take care my friend, hugs to you. :wub:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

I know where you're coming from old friend, I also just lost 2 friends on Dec 30th in a car accident. We had to "Celebrate" their lives on New Years eve instead, making sure not to mourn their loss, thats how they would've wanted it we think. They were supposed to party with us...

Unfortunately, this is all a part of life, and we survivors just have to learn how to move on and realize that ther's absolutely NOTHING we can do about it.

TymeKyller I offer my prayers for your friend's family and I also will send up a prayer for you. That you have peace in the stormy times. Fear is something no one should have to live with as a norm. May the peace that passes all understanding fall upon you.

God Bless

Preston

So sorry to hear of your loss, Tymekiller.

I just read an article in the local rag here about the recent increase in gun crimes in Canada.

That is really scary. Canada used to be a beacon of sanity, unlike the wild west mentality down here (where you can buy a gun at the local dept. store) and shooting someone is an accepted method of conflict resolution.

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.

Joe

Edited by irregularjoe

Why do people feel the need to end someone's life. It's pointless. Your sense of revenge or whatever is Immediately replaced by fear of being caught or the guilt of commiting the act. It also causes another soul to seek revenge thus causing an endless chain of violence and hatred. Human nature is weird. Killing another is just pointless. I wish this crap would end. I used to think of killing when I was younger, when I was tormented by others but thoughts of things it would create and disatisfaction and fear made me realize going on was better. I just put up with their crap until I got bigger, bigger than most of them. They matured and so did I. Listening to bands like Rush I have come to question the nature of man and why we do what we do. I'm tired of turning on the news and hearing about all these murders in Nashville. I just wish people would return to their right minds. Though I am fascinated with WWII, I find pointless killing very sadening to all mankind. I was mostly fascinated with how we and the rest of the allies were preventing the spread of evil. Sorry for rambling on but this just popped up in me as I read on.

Tyme, I'm extremely sorry for your most recent loss and all the losses you have incurred over the time I have known you and before that. This seems to be an extremely hard time in your life and my prayers go out to you. I hope the criminal is caught and justice is served. Though I am not particularly against the death penalty I don't think it really helps much because people won't be brought back. I feal for you cause I just lost my Grandfather and I am losing my Grandmother mentally and I hope she returns back to her normal mental state. Her medications are to blame I belive. Hope the rest of your life moves smoothly and this tragedy ends. Be strong my friend and I'll see you.

Bryan

(Sorry again for the long post but things just came over me.)

Edited by Honda_Boy
Well, as most of you know I have had a lot of deaths in my family and with friends these past two years! I have been to more funerals then I can count with both of my hands...

Now I fly out to Winnipeg from Ontario to go to another funeral and the 1st funeral I will attend to this year and surely not the last!

My friend of years from Manitoba was at a New Years Party and got shot and pronounced dead at the scene, a bullet went clean through his heart from the back, he was 19 years old...

Wow, I can't believe this is happening to me again, his dad and him(Ryan) lived together for his whole life with out there mother/wife (was divorced).... He took Ryan and raised him and treated him like a king, now his one and only son is no longer with him...

Damn I feel so bad for Mike (the father).... I hate feeling this way!!!! Why does people I know have to die I will never know... Makes me scared I will be next...

I've said it plenty of times on these boards....

Live life to the fullest, you never know when it's your turn!!

Just wanted to get this post out on a few boards to get some prayers for his dad...

Thanks

Tyme

I really don't know what to say. so I have put up this poem I made, it has been published and is copywritten so please ask before you copy or use it for other public reasons.

Stop The Pain

I sit here wondering why we are the way we are.

Wondering what makes us do what we do.

There is no reason and no rhyme.

Shooting each other all the time.

If we can live next to each other,

Then we shouldn't try to kill each other.

We all live in the same world.

Let's stop killing ourselves over stupid things,

Gangs, drugs, racism.

It is all a waste.

Not only of time but of life.

We should value ourslves more.

Stop the killing, and let's live together.

You're neighbors and you're friends.

We shouldn't die just because.

So let us stop the crime, the killing, and the pain.

© 2001 Edward Freeman

with deep sorrow, I say sorry for your loss.