Epson Stylus Ink Issue

I have an epson stylus, and I changed the ink today (yes i have tripple checked i did everything correct) and now when I print, it makes the rutine, but when the paper comes out, its blank... also, the ink monitor says my ink level is going down.. could something be clogged?

Matt

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer and software.

If that doesn't do it then gently clean the cartridge contacts with an alchohol solution but be careful not to touch them with your hands.

Dave

Well, I guess thats one way to fix a printer problem.. ;)

Printers are almost throw away nowadays anyway, replacement ink cartridges are almost as much as a new printer with ink.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

hehe, i have a cannon bjc-4400 series, I refill my cartridges until it doesn't work anymore, which is about 15 times, then I buy a new cartridge, 10 bucks for black 20 bucks for the colors, its the actual cartridge holder that kills me, I have bought two of them in teh last 5 years, one was faulty when I bought it, those are 60 bucks a piece. but I can't afford the printer I really want, nor do I have the room for it on my computer destk. lol