Video Card Using Up My Ram

I have a emachines c2782 and got 128MB of ram from a freind to put into it, when i did this i started it up and it says i only have 320MB total (originally 256) im gussing the missing 64MB's is being shared with the onboard video card, however i use an aftermarket video card and dont need the onboard one so how do i disable the onboard video card from using my ram?

I have a emachines c2782 and got 128MB of ram from a freind to put into it, when i did this i started it up and it says i only have 320MB total (originally 256) im gussing the missing 64MB's is being shared with the onboard video card, however i use an aftermarket video card and dont need the onboard one so how do i disable the onboard video card from using my ram?

I heard that you go to System Properties>Hardware>Device Manager>Display Adapters>Once in there you'll see your onboard info and then can disable it. I was told this was done but came back on (re-enabled) itself for some reason several times.. Try it anyways or go the BIOS route Tapping on the Del Key when the eMachine logo comes up..