Find Each Other!

Liz, the map is world wide. Right now, I have it set to default at N America because that makes it easier to view at the moment with just N american members. Yes, once others sign up, ill widen the scope. right now, you can do that manually by adjusting the view using the + - bar on the left.

Matt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great and thanks! I played around with the "thermometer" at a Google map once and got lost in Greenland, so I didn't mess around with your map :D Hope to see a worldwide attendance soon (which means, Marty and Pierce, get over there!)

Liz

Hey, Matt, (or Jeff, when you get back from Florida, which makes me very jealous, by the way) do you think it would be possible to have this map put in a more prominent place, like maybe up top in the Banner by "Live Chat! Help Search Members Calendar" or somewhere? Don't want to get this nifty gadget lost.

Liz

Excellent idea Liz... :thumbsup:

Matt....hopefully you and Jeff can work it in somehow if it can be done.. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...