Very Scary Situation

Chappy, can Micah (beautiful name, by the way) have a Personal Protection Order (where he has to stay a certain amount of feet away from her) put on this clown? Don't know if such a thing exists in Canada.

Liz

i'm afraid that this creep probably would just ignore it anyways.

I'm sure there is Liz...

And you are probably right Mac....these kind of people are real sickies.

**My blood pressure is going up, I better quit here... <_<

You should send this into Bill O'Reilly. He is tracking and advocating a state by state law that sets a 25 year minimum for sex offensives against children. Chances are he would put a spotlight on the situation, since it is obviously being under-presecuted. If someone grabs a kids arm, and drags then one inch to only be stopped by a mall guard, that is still kidnapping. It seems to me the guy was caught in the act...

BH

Update

The judge at the preliminary hearing has agreed that he poses an ongoing threat, and has ordered him held until trial!!!!!!

Glad we don't have to keep a 24 hr watch on him anymore, but his lawyer is appealing for his release....does it ever end.

There is a publication ban in place also now, which is good since we really don't want the type of notice/publicity that something like this brings, it can easily bring other sicko's out of the woodwork. We don't want her in that kind of spotlight, her name wouldn't be released anyway because of her age, but the less this is heard about, the better.

Thanx everyone for your concerns and thoughts, it's been a tough week for all of us because of this. I may remove this post soon too, just to make sure it doesn't go further than our community, but I wanted you all to know that this CAN happen to you....nobody is immune unfortunately. Teach your kids, neices, nephews, grandkids, to be watchful....not paranoid but just aware of their surroundings at all times, it may save their lives someday.