Well, When it gets here. Then I will worry more. Seems everything is becoming bad for us.

Maybe the old Head Hunters were on to something and weren't crazy after all. And it would cut down on overpopulation.

Side order of the crazy neighbor down the street anyone? :blink:

Well, last night on the news, it was announced that we now need to fear "Dog Flu"....geez o' pete.....So I guess CrazyPigCancer isn't the next "new fangled bug", but good guess, Amp!

I did have a good time convincing my "nut with a walker" that she need not stop eating chicken for fear of catching bird flu!! :D Nope, this 81 year old certainly isn't a chicken farmer.

hmmmm, come to think of it, Joe, the oval office is shaped like a nest, isn't it? :D (I'm kidding here, folks, you know I couldn't resist once I thought that one up!!)

Liz

Edited by blim

Considering the panic & economic destruction Mad Cow has caused throughout the world while we have seen few effects (even though we eat more beef than most), actually, I think I have some confidence they'll at least contain the problem here (and that surprises me!).

Plus, all the news coverage is just as likely caused by the "chicken little" syndrome as it is by any actual or immediate threat here.

However, chicken farming does not lend itself to the same controls as raising beef, so ... :blink:

nyone a LITTLE worried about a bird flu on the horizon while we have a bird-brain in the oval office?

I am.

I love people who bring their personal views into eveything they post, even though its started flame wars before...

ANyway

Well, last night on the news, it was announced that we now need to fear dog flu

FEAR? Hey, if it takes out all the yappy muts in the neighboorhood ill be happy! :thumbsup:

Edited by Bubba Bob
... if it takes out all the yappy muts in the neighboorhood ill be happy! :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like a personal view that'll start some flamin'! ;)

(And I so agree that those who insert their same, tired, old, unjustifiable, unrelated, phobic attitude about some politician into their posts is annoying, but it's very likely a part of their every-day personal, school and/or workplace conversation so it would be impossible for them to filter it out here just 'cause it's annoying to us. :P )