Well I think I am being used as a "remote server" for a few reasons :)

Now I just want to see how much of my connetion is being used when im not really doing anything online just to see if i am possibly right. ( This before i look and remove the possible threat)

Do any of you guys have a "recommended" ( i know i spelt it wrong) software to do this. It can even be a trial, I just want something that will get the job done.

~Jose

programs like etherreal, TCPDUMP, snoop will show you packets but it you don't kow the programs the packetes will tell you nothing. I suggest a good outside firewall, not just a router. Software like MONOWALL came with network use graphs and logging of packets, again if you don't know what to look for it will not matter what tools you have.

if you really believe you are being used as a remote server, unplug, for a day, read into locking down Windows (assumptions), using programs like tripwire, or turn off unused ports. Add a password to your account. if its XP use the built in firewall.