Where 'o Where

welcome back Chappy. we didn't burn the whole place down but we did find a good use for flaming threads. roasting marshmallows :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now why didn't we think of that when all that was going on??? :unsure:

Did anyone notice how some 'stuff seemed to hit the fan' around here with Chappy gone? :unsure:

Now we'll have to be good again!!! :rolleyes: I know we can do it...if we remember how! :rolleyes:

As I said someplace else tonight, Yea!!! Chappy is back!!! Yea!!! :thumbsup:

We did miss you sir, but glad you had a break and I hope you will start feeling better. Welcome back.

Watch out you don't trip over, step on, or sit on Honeybun when you visit the cafe.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

Welcome Back, Chappy!!! With all that's been going on with you, I don't blame you for needing a "happy nappy"

I skipped the marshmallows and just went with chocolate and graham cracker smores :) I'm the only person in the universe that doesn't like marshmallows!

Oh, yeah, Honeybun is a Sweetheart, watch your step.

Liz

Thanks again everyone!!

I sorely missed you all and missed being here, my online home, and I promise not to leave again without some notice first.

Marty

Definately my friend...when you go to Edmonton for that conference, I'll make every effort to get up there to meet you!!

I may even stop on the way to pick up rv56 since he lives on the way there, and we'll really tie one on Canuck Style!!!

(getting drunk and ride skidoo's, while wearing touque's and flipping off the Mounties. Then we make igloos, cook up some moose burger, and watch the northern lights till the polar bears chase us in...)

Thanks again everyone!!

I sorely missed you all and missed being here, my online home, and I promise not to leave again without some notice first.

Marty

Definately my friend...when you go to Edmonton for that conference, I'll make every effort to get up there to meet you!!

I may even stop on the way to pick up rv56 since he lives on the way there, and we'll really tie one on Canuck Style!!!

(getting drunk and ride skidoo's, while wearing touque's and flipping off the Mounties. Then we make igloos, cook up some moose burger, and watch the northern lights till the polar bears chase us in...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome back Chappy!!!!

It's really good to see you back Chappy.... :D

You take care of yourself now and get better.

Wife has been yellin at the TV again with those last couple of games if you got a chance to watch them. It's starting again.... :wacko:

Oh.... :rolleyes: ... and as to hook up and go see Marty....got my bags packed and ready to go.... ;)

Thanks again everyone!!

Marty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome back Chappy!!!!

It's really good to see you back Chappy.... :D

You take care of yourself now and get better.

Wife has been yellin at the TV again with those last couple of games if you got a chance to watch them. It's starting again.... :wacko:

Oh.... :rolleyes: ... and as to hook up and go see Marty....got my bags packed and ready to go.... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Dave

Need a photographer, off to Google Edmonton, a groopie thing

Marsh

October 19 - 22, 2005

Very serious as Air Flight is not a problem !!!!!!! ( $646) round trip, of course

Could arrive 1:06pn ca on the 19th depart 23 morning

Only hotel to book, should you wish to share my company, a PM may be best, OK OK

Va hospital unable to prevent more nerve damage and how place a price on that

Let alone the company

Marsh and very serious.....Heck with the remodel of home

Edited by marsh_0x