One Of The G4 Threads Has Been Moved

It has been brought to my attention by a member that there was some type of flaming going on here between one member and another member. This type of thing is not tolerated on this board. It is not acceptable either, and it makes members angry at other members which I don't want to happen and I'm sure no one else here does either. The two members that had the conflict shall remain nameless for privacy purposes, and the members privacy right. I don't want people blaming other people for this, and if you think you know who it is please just keep it to yourself. The thread has been moved to avoid any more problems.

Sincerely,

B

B

I like this action. quick and quite. I have always been taught to praise in public and scorn in private. I feel most members will agree with your actions, even those involved. If we,mods and members, want this to keep this place from being substandard action is required.

Swift and fair.

~~Nodding head toward you in approval~~

M

It has been brought to my attention by a member that there was some type of flaming going on here between one member and another member. This type of thing is not tolerated on this board. It is not acceptable either, and it makes members angry at other members which I don't want to happen and I'm sure no one else here does either. The two members that had the conflict shall remain nameless for privacy purposes, and the members privacy right. I don't want people blaming other people for this, and if you think you know who it is please just keep it to yourself. The thread has been moved to avoid any more problems.

Sincerely,

B

Thank you for dealing with this swiftly, B! I like the tone on these boards, this is my home.

hitest

I completely agree with what has been said B - thanks for doing the usual great job. We'd do well to forget the other junk at other boards unless it is HELPFUL, which I don't see happening anytime soon.

Well said, man!

here's an ancient bit of wisdom from the bear...we are a sort of "family." brothers and sisters argue and fight and that can be good for mental and physical development. but when we are attacked from the outside we join together. arguements between brothers and sisters are usually settled in a quiet manner. I may get hostile with someone on this board but tomorrow we will be friends again. I don't hold grudges and once my temper is down everything is all right. If I shout at you today, tomorrow I will shake your hand. the "family" is here to give help and receive help. I hold no remorse against anyone here personally but I will stand behind Pete. every family needs leaders and I think Pete and B are two of the greatest leaders. there are a whole list of people here whom I consider teachers and I am still a learner. Ok, I'll shut up before ya'll start crying. "united we stand, divided we fall"

here's an ancient bit of wisdom from the bear...we are a sort of "family." brothers and sisters argue and fight and that can be good for mental and physical development. but when we are attacked from the outside we join together. arguements between brothers and sisters are usually settled in a quiet manner. I may get hostile with someone on this board but tomorrow we will be friends again. I don't hold grudges and once my temper is down everything is all right. If I shout at you today, tomorrow I will shake your hand. the "family" is here to give help and receive help. I hold no remorse against anyone here personally but I will stand behind Pete. every family needs leaders and I think Pete and B are two of the greatest leaders. there are a whole list of people here whom I consider teachers and I am still a learner. Ok, I'll shut up before ya'll start crying. "united we stand, divided we fall"

well said, bearskin!