Ya See What's Going On Over At G4 Boards?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only went there a few times, never felt comfortable like I do here. This is definitely the best forum I have been on. Everyone is helpful, friendly and polite. And of course we have the class clown to keep us all laughing.

Keep up the good work Mac

JD

You know, I've had an account there for a couple of years now. And I don't think I've posted more then a dozen times. I didn't know why I never stopped there more often. Had some gut feeling about the place. Now I know why. They probably were running a FBI background check on me or something. But I never had problems posting anything from my first post. Even when others were complaining about some sort of waiting period.

That's OK. I like it here 1000 times better.

Even warning someone by pm is subject to banning I have heard.

Yep! thats how they cuaght me spreading the dreaded link. :angry:

You know, I've had an account there for a couple of years now. And I don't think I've posted more then a dozen times. I didn't know why I never stopped there more often. Had some gut feeling about the place. Now I know why. They probably were running a FBI background check on me or something. But I never had problems posting anything from my first post. Even when others were complaining about some sort of waiting period.

That's OK. I like it here 1000 times better.

belive it or not I really liked it there and even defended Leo and other members a couple of times. but when I started noticing mistakes in what Leo told people and picking up on the little clues Leo left behind, I asked around. he kept saying that he was around more than we thought and the little hints of our sheepness when we talked about Leos greatness. I got made at myself a little bit for not seeing it sooner. It's soo obvious when you look with open eyes. <_<

And of course we have the class clown to keep us all laughing.

Keep up the good work Mac

I know you can't see me but I'm makeing funny faces and giving you bunny ears behind your back while you speak. :D