Ya See What's Going On Over At G4 Boards?

Hi Everyone,

This post is for everyone.  The Besttechie.net forums are not related to G4.  We are totally separate.  Please don't bring G4 matters or disagreements to this forum.  This forum is not for fighting.  Flaming will not be tolerated.  Our purpose is to give and get computer/technology help.  Posted arguments are not fair to the rest of the Besttechie Community.  If it continues we will have to restrict forum access to those who violate our policies.

Thank You

B

I agree with BT

Just because most of us met at the TTV, then GTV boards, we should keep them two seperate entities.

There is a lot of "family" here, and we have another place to get help here at besttechies.

EDIT:

My first post!!!

I'm a newbie!! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am very grateful to pete c for taking his time to look at my HJT log a while ago when i didnt have the slightest clue what was wrong with my computer

he has helped many people that way and i support him fully

ps welcome to the boards DumbTerminal

I agree with BT

Just because most of us met at the TTV, then GTV boards, we should keep them two seperate entities.

There is a lot of "family" here, and we have another place to get help here at besttechies.

EDIT:

My first post!!!

I'm a newbie!! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Welcome to these boards. Glad you came over.

Yes there is alot of family here, new and old. It is a great board. Enjoy the peace and quiet of it. B)

I too agree with Beluga, and am sorry for anything I said out of line. Please forgive me everyone. I want this board to stay friendly and without troll wars.

By the way where did we have the troll recipes over here? :rolleyes:

God bless everyone.

I know that we are supposed to stop talking about G4 but I'm not taking sides or flaming anyone and I mean absolutely no offense towards anyone including Pete C and Leo and anyone on the boards.

But after a little digging through the underground I now know why these trolls are doing this. Basically Leo told people one thing and Pete said another. I read what Pete said and he is telling the truth. Leo owns at least part of CFH and he told fans that he doesn't. From what I can gather most of these people are from that cult I keep talking about and one thing that I hate about them is that they all have multiple accounts on multiple computers. my exfriend who is one of them has 3 accounts there himself. stuff like this is exactly why we are no longer online friends. he (they) believe that Leo is never wrong and anyone in Leos way must be destroyed. Ohhh and yes there is more to it but I figured that this was enough of a shock.

I have to go now and BTW this post will self distruct in 5 seconds.

.......................................BOOM.....................................

I was going to try to check this out, but I discovered that I have been banned from Leoville, and can't sign in.  Oh well.

:unsure: Be careful everyone that is, or was, a member over there. I have been warned that members are, or have been, watched even where we didn't suspect we would be. :unsure: Very paranoid place at times esp recently. :rolleyes:

As for being banned, I am sure I am on their watch list, and don't ask me why. And I always wonder when I go over to log in, if I will find out that I am also banned. :unsure:

I can't see why you would be banned. I never saw you do anything wrong. But there is this behind the scenes stuff there that is extremely strange and paranoid. :unsure:

It's funny that I didn't pick up on that at first, as I usually can sense that type situation but not at that place, so it really took me by surprise. :rolleyes:

God bless everyone

I never did anything against the rules untill that little battle between me and Joshua Pet. Yes be very careful over there. he even knew I was sending people PMs with the truth. I watched the goodbye leoville thread like a hawk and saw most of what was deleted. he even reads your PMs or one of my friends told him. he sent one PM right back to me with a message telling me to stop now. so talk through email or some place like here. don't forget that people can still see us here too.

Soo be careful guys. watch your backs on leoville and G4.

they wont admit that of course but when I was banned that's how he caught me sending people the dreaded link

I didn't know you had been banned too. But lots of people were. Nearly all that were on one particular section of the board I heard. Funny thing was I never even new about that section until it was deleted. Huh! And there was nothing wrong with it as far as I heard. :unsure::blink::unsure:

Yes you are talking about what I didn't come out and say. This is what I was warned about. Yes that link was the one that had people so scared and paranoid. :unsure::blink::unsure:

Plus any discussions about it, privately or otherwise. Which is why I expected to be banned even for asking questions in the thread you mentioned and elsewhere, and getting answers. Yikes. :unsure::blink::unsure:

Tote the party line or else. :unsure::blink::unsure:

Be careful folks. :unsure::blink::unsure:

God bless everyone.

I never did anything against the rules untill that little battle between me and Joshua Pet. Yes be very careful over there. he even knew I was sending people PMs with the truth. I watched the goodbye leoville thread like a hawk and saw most of what was deleted. he even reads your PMs or one of my friends told him. he sent one PM right back to me with a message telling me to stop now. so talk through email or some place like here. don't forget that people can still see us here too.

Soo be careful guys. watch your backs on leoville and G4.

Thanks for the advice, man! I try to be a careful when I'm in different forums, because as you said you're being monitored.