Windows Media Player Problem!

Do you have WMP 10 ? Version 10.00.00.3646 is most current version.

also make sure you have the correct video card drivers, or newest ones

it also uses DirectX so make sure that is up to date as well

Never saw the video split like that, so this is a shot in the dark at this point

I second the above. I'd first reinstall or update the video drivers. Whenever something does not display correctly it points to the drivers. Since it is always a video problem, it could certainly be the video player install is either incomplete or corrupted. An uninstall/reinstall of that may fix it. Third would be a browser problem, a repair of that may be necessary.

It does that in the player itself too. I reinstalled twice and didnt fix it.

I have the most up to date drivers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa. It's probably an incompatibility between the player/ the video card/ the video drivers. Not much you can do if those three things can't play nice together except change one or more of those items. For example, use a previous version, or a newer one if available.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa. It's probably an incompatibility between the player/ the video card/ the video drivers. Not much you can do if those three things can't play nice together except change one or more of those items. For example, use a previous version, or a newer one if available.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, is there anyway i can use the VLC Media Player to play the WMP videos online?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, is there anyway i can use the VLC Media Player to play the WMP videos online?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

turn off video excelleration in u'r vid control panel and test.

Edited by skeet6961