J you spent all the money fixing the PC and didnt get a new keyboard ? :blink:

go out and spend a $15 or $20 on a new one

they are so inexpensive not really worth messing around with unless pretty new

really

and you think you can hide from me in here ?

Remember this is all my internets and I see all :ph34r:

Ok, its a PS2 connection multi-media keyboard. One of the shift keys doesnt work, and the numbers on the top row dont work. Can i go to device manager delete the keyboard, and then restart?

Or will that completely mess it up. I think i should be able to do it, just waiting for confirmation from some of u

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't be the driver, must be an older Keyboard like the others stated. Time for a new one.

TrueDarkOne, I know how much $15 is and it's a lot of money sometimes. :thumbsup: I enjoy "Goodwill Hunting" at thrift stores (cheapest antique furniture around!) and I always see keyboards, most stores will take a return if it doesn't work (ask before purchasing), but that could be a cheaper alternative for you. Seems to me they run $3-5.

Liz

Edited by blim
Ok, its a PS2 connection multi-media keyboard. One of the shift keys doesnt work, and the numbers on the top row dont work. Can i go to device manager delete the keyboard, and then restart?

Or will that completely mess it up. I think i should be able to do it, just waiting for confirmation from some of u

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The others may be right, but I would still try updating the driver online. You might be surprized at the results. XP didn't have the proper drivers for my keyboard, so the bottons on top of mine didn't work either. I googled the keyboard and got the drivers and now it works fully. It is worth a shot as it won't cost you ANYTHING!