Top Three Game (anything)

bearskin, Buddy Holly is who made me want to become a musician when I heard Peggy Sue at three years old.

kevinksmith, I assume you've not been to Hawaii. No contest.

My favorite 3 obscure references

Nick Danger....Third Eye

Radio Dinner

Hit Me With Your Rythmstick

singers;

1. Buddy Holley

2. Gene Watson

3. Tanya Tucker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I ever tell you I got Tanya Tuckers goat.

Literally she had a pigmy goat and with family growing her hubby said one kid or the other had to go. So I bought it then sold it.

Then I got in a long fight with Barbra mandrell. This was all it the 80's.

B. Madrell and I had a fall out over some work I did to repair the carpet in her souviner shop (gone now) where the installer got the pattern about 5 inches off.

I had to charge the company More than they paid to have it installed originally plus extra to move the crappy displays. After 3mos I had not been paid I files a labor lean and had the Sherrif threaten to lock the palce until stettled. Now me against the company was no contest but she had fallen out of the graces of the public by this point in sueing the family of the young man who died after crashing into her so they did not want to tango with another innocent. She only had s small intrest as I hear in the company (they paid for her name) so I do not know why she took it so personal.

A couple later she had me kicked of the loading dock at the Tenn. Performing Art Center (TPAC) She was using one theater to practice stage show and I was installing carpet in the other but she did not want my Truck near her's so she talk to the president and they aked me to park on the street where I was towed away.

I found out the hard way that the city does not recognize State parking permits during rush hour. Funny to watch the State tooper cars being towed after metro called the tows on them.

Why I posted this is a mystery but since I took the time to do so I 'll post it.

Edited by rhema7

"Why I posted this is a mystery but since I took the time to do so I 'll post it. "

:D:D:thumbsup: Oh, Preston, I knew I liked you....now I know why!! :D:D:thumbsup:

Great stories, by the way!

Because I live in Michigan

June

July

August

Liz

Sweetest 4-Banging American Cars

Dodge SRT-4

Acura NSX

Lotus Elise

Worst 3 things to pull up to next to a red light...to race!

Ferrari 360 Modena

Shelby Series 1

State Patrol/Deputy Sheriff Car...

Edited by Vile_DR
Sweetest 4-Banging American Cars

Dodge SRT-4

Acura NSX

Lotus Elise

Worst 3 things to pull up to next to a red light...to race!

Ferrari 360 Modena

Shelby Series 1

State Patrol/Deputy Sheriff Car...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha. i don't which is worse, dragging a police intercepter and loosing or winning and then getting a ticket for it :P