Outsourcing or outstaffing?

The never-ending debate  is a question whether outsourcing vs outstaffing .

Outsourcing is a type of offshore software development where a company (customer) hires another company, i.e. software outsourcing company, for contracting out the whole project scope: from planning to development and testing. With outsourcing, team management happens on the side of the offshore development agency.

Outstaffing is a type of offshore software development where a customer hires a contractor from a software outsourcing company to carry out development tasks. It can be said that offshore developers become literally remote in-house developers for the customer’s company for the whole period of cooperation with offshore agencies. The main differences between software outsourcing and outstaffing are the scope of the project and the side responsible for the management of development activities.

But what do you think, what is better for your business?

Edited by Mathilde

Hey! Outsourcing is when you hire a company to do work for you, while outstaffing is when you hire an individual worker to do work for you. Outstaffing usually costs less than outsourcing, because project management is your responsibility, but it also gives you more control over who works on your project and how they work.

By the way, recently, when I was looking for information about authentication meaning, I was lucky enough to come across a company called RVA, which is just engaged in outsourcing software development. They have huge experience in crypto launchpads, crypto-wallets, crowdfunding platforms and many other things, so you should definitely turn to them about outsourcing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello friend, if you want to take your business to the next level and enhance its performance, it's crucial to have a support service. A support service can make all the difference for the success of a business. That's why I highly recommend you to consider top call center outsourcing companies These companies provide exceptional support services and they're always available to help you. The team behind these companies is highly motivated and always goes above and beyond to assist their clients. The agents are well-informed, proactive, and dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. I've personally witnessed how the Helpware team members are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience.