Geico Insurance Advertisements

i love those ads, it just that those ads is funny.... look at Motorcycle ads, the scooter got home with those biker...... very funny. but after a few times, it enough, it not funny anymore, the Tiny House been ads since two months, and need to knock it off with that ads, people already see that before

If I actually watched TV, I would probably hate em' for the obvious reason that they are interupting what I am really trying to watch and for the fact that I can't save money on my car insurance by insuring through them....Not available in Taxachusetts. :angry2:

Edited by tictoc5150

got to agree with Tictoc, as its the same in WV, can't buy insurance that way.

I hate most advertising as it seems to me that they think we are all morons.

If you want to sell me something tell me 3 things

1 what it is

2 what it does

3 how much it's going to cost me

loose the rest of the bull****

i like to get rid of the human spokeperson..... and keep the lizard, he awesome. the human spokeperson is boring and and striaght face all the time

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I LOVE the Geiko Nerd!!!!! Especially in the commercial when he says "it slays me" and he drops the gecko. And "my hands are still pruney". OK, you all know how I love corny.

Haven't seen him in a long time, though. :( Have seen him on one of these "rent DVDs through the mail" commercials, though. But he doesn't "slay" me on those.

Son was so mad the first time he saw "tiny house" and realized it wasn't an actual show....

We got a quote from Geiko and it was double what we are currently paying.

LIz

Hi Bozodog, not PMing---because maybe more folks can save :)

We use AIG--now, never filed a claim, but when we have purchased cars and I would call from the car place to get proof of insurance, as soon as I hang up the phone, the fax machine starts buzzing. Every time the salesrep says "wow, I've never received a fax so fast" Sooo, that tells me their service might be pretty good, too. Can't find a website on the latest paperwork but betcha they have one somewhere. Their phone number is (800) 241-1188

Now, my folks got a quote from AIG and it was higher than what they had. They swear by Citizen's Insurance, that is sold in the little local "mom and pop" offices, which carry several companies. Every couple years, I go through the gamut of calling and comparing. Last time AIG was lower than the rest, including Citizens, but in Sept when I get the new policy information, I'm going to call and see :thumbsup:

Liz

I like the Geiko. Get rid of the people, not funny and boring. Now, Dietech, I keep hoping they will go out of business so I don't have to listen to their horrible ads. They are everywhere. I guess they think the more they advertise the better. Not so, sometimes less is better.

There are so many commercials now, that it is not at all enjoyable to watch TV. Most are so dumb that it is unbelievable, and annoying. They insult the intelligence of the people. I can't stand most commercials. The only one I like is AFLAC with the duck. I actually think they are funny.

Now the ones that are really annoying, besides Dietech, are the ones that they have to scream and holler so loud, I just turn them off. Than you have what I call "Junk Ads" that are on all the news stations, because they are on 24/7. Enough rant on ads. I could go on forever. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Barb :angry2:

i like to get rid of the human spokeperson..... and keep the lizard, he awesome. the human spokeperson is boring and and striaght face all the time

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Son was so mad the first time he saw "tiny house" and realized it wasn't an actual show....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He not the only person, i found out it was Geico at the end of ads......

thought it a new show, didnt got mad. just dont wanna watch it for a whole year.....