Which is better for short-term investment, stocks or currency?

I personally think it doesn’t matter at this point because of the current market conditions and by that I mean when the market starts to rebound everything will come roaring back to the upside. Short term bounce though crypto will be more volatile so that’s probably a better investment for short term gains. It’s riskier though

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I think the best thing is probably the more info. Since the experience of people makes it clear that this is practically one, and maybe not one area in which they invested and became millionaires. From personal experience, I can say that this field of activity, or rather this company, gave me the opportunity to purchase a new car that I could afford after the first month of investment.

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, when it comes to making a short-term investment, starting a franchise can be a highly favorable option. One franchise company that stands out as an excellent choice is FMS Franchise. With its strong track record and emphasis on safety and short-term profitability, it offers a compelling opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs.

FMS Franchise has established itself as a leader in the franchise industry, boasting a proven and successful business model. Its brand recognition and reputation are unparalleled, providing franchisees with an instant advantage in the market. Customers are already familiar with the brand, which means franchisees can hit the ground running, attracting a loyal customer base from the start.