How To Lead A Live Zoom Yoga Class: Step-by-Step Instructions

I'd want to discuss my industry standards for leading live courses with you as you begin your online teaching adventure so that you may teach online yoga sessions as well go to this site.

Once you've set up your Zoom account, follow these instructions to begin live broadcasting your online yoga lessons.

1. Double-check the Zoom Link

Send your pupils a test link ahead of time to ensure that they have a good connection and are acquainted with Zoom. As a result, there will be no time wasted during the yoga session, and you will be able to start on time.

Post the email to your pupils ahead of time and again ten minutes before class starts so that they can quickly locate it.

2. Check Your Audio And Connection

Before going live, always test your connectivity and audio. Even if your internet service is dependable, you'd be amazed how often problems arise at the last minute, causing your entire routine to be disrupted. To check sure your browser is operating correctly, take it through a speed test or navigate around a few online pages.

Follow these instructions with Zoom open to test your audio:

To access the Audio settings, click the upward pointing arrow next to the microphone symbol.

To put your speakers to the test, follow the steps.

To test your microphone, follow the on-screen instructions.

When you've completed testing, click Finish and Close to close the window. Early Access to Your Room

Start your meeting 10-15 minutes before it is supposed to begin. Log in to Zoom and check for any software upgrades before starting your conference.

I prefer to open the app a few minutes before the start time to make sure my speakers and microphone are working, my connection is solid, and I'm in the appropriate frame of mind to start when the others arrive.

Pro Tip: As your students enter the room, engage in some light conversation to ensure that the audio and playback work properly.

4. Choose the Speaker View option.

When you're ready to start your meeting, make sure your screen is set to Speaker View and that all other participants are muted (you may silence everyone by going to "Manage Participants" and selecting "mute everyone").

This is useful for individuals who arrive late and make a lot of noise. It also helps maintain the studio environment, allowing you to focus on the mindfulness element of your yoga practice.

By selecting "Spotlight Video," you can also choose which video to maintain the emphasis on. This keeps your instructional video front and center in the meeting, even if others are talking or generating distracting noises.

5. Purchase high-quality equipment.

Even if you use the most significant online course platforms available, you should still invest in a few tools to provide your students the best possible learning experience. Consider purchasing a high-quality camera and a cordless microphone to provide your audience with a high-touch experience. My webcam is a Logitech, and my microphone is a Samson.