Besttechie.net Forum Birthday!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Anniversary BestTechie

Thanks Jeff for giving us a great place to gather, and chit chat with some of the nicest people on the net. It is so nice to be able to just talk to each other without restrictions as other boards have. We are definately family here. You can't find that on any other board.

We have managed to combine a number of things here, Tech, Comedy, and assorted different topics of interest. I'm really glad to be here.

I have fun just reading some of this stuff. Now on the Tech side, we have the best all around talent. No need to go any where else.

Barb :thumbsup:

Wasnt going to post until after midnight!!! It's official!

Happy Birthday Besttechie.Net!

And thank you all for creating such a friendly community. I have made such good friends here and this place is so special!! What a great internet family!

Love,

Liz

well I don't remember the circumstances but I'm sure it was bozodog that led me to this forum a year ago...I guess I'm just the board mascot but try to learn from lurking...this sure is a friendly and helpful place...anyway I'm happy to be here and wish all the best to jeff...happy birth besttechie...

Wasnt going to post until after midnight!!!  It's official!

Happy Birthday Besttechie.Net!

And thank you all for creating such a friendly community.  I have made such good friends here and this place is so special!!  What a great internet family!

Love,

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same thing here too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTTECHIE

(tiny tim impression)

may good Tech bless us everyone :D

Edited by macmarauder

Hi Everyone!!!

Just want to say thanks to everyone!!! You guys are the best! B)

The site/forums would not be possible without all your support, so I thank you all for that! With that said lets party!!! :D

Btw, my mom she's going to buy a cake!! (I hope its big enough, we have over 700 people to feed..lmao)

B