Besttechie.net Forum Birthday!

Hola everyone!

On Tuesday, August 23/05, Besttechie.net forums will be 1 year old!!

Join us as we throw one HELLUVA bash to commemorate this wonderous occasion!

Everyone is invited to post into this thread, and wish Jeff the BEST for bringing the old TTV crew, and all our new found friends, together in one place again.

I'm very excited to have been a part of this, and want to Thank you all for allowing me to be here with you all. I especially wish to Thank Jeff, for giving me the opportunity to help him in this endevour....THANKS JEFF!!!

I remember when Jeff, then Beluga, first showed up at TTV CFH boards, looking for advice...a total N00B at the time. Myself and others, helped this lad thru many an issue, and look whats become of him now...makes me proud he does (sniffle..).

Happy Birthday!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

although i did not join until November and rarely posted but i feel like e-family here at these forums

btw i thought of the date i joined ,the day after g4 fired martin, luara ,alex yoshi to name a few so i am a disgruntled g$ poster

Thanks Jeff...

Don't know ya but you all made fell like this is home..

So there ya go..

Buy my next Cd!!!, Please..

Hahahahahaahahhahahahahaha.. Just Kiddng...

I haven't figured out what 60's songs I want to redo yet... When I do,

then buy it!!!

Cheers all my current friends and all my old ones from the old days..

Keith

Edited by KeithLDick

/Me likes!!!

I could tell it was a newer style frame, but the motor is too out of focus to tell what it is.

I miss my 64 shovel... :( , the X made me sell it shortly after we married, and then 3 years later she says..."Gee, I wish you still had your bike...")

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

/Me likes!!!

I could tell it was a newer style frame, but the motor is too out of focus to tell what it is.

I miss my 64 shovel... :( , the X made me sell it shortly after we married, and then 3 years later she says..."Gee, I wish you still had your bike...")

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Should've run her ass over with it.....if you still had it. Makeing you sell your scoot is grounds for justifiable homicide in many states isn't it? <_<

I have another pic, somewhere, with the old S&S teardrop carb cover on it and the old school Harley Tank tags, remember the ones that actually screwed into the tanks on the old Fat Bob tanks, which is what that has on it.

Lowered, black, big and fast...hear the train commin down the track, and you can with those pipes...Read: NO BAFFLES)

Chap, see if you under stand the plate on it : 2CHL

Edited by Parrotgeek7

Thanks to Jeff for the site.

Thanks to the members for making it what it is. And for keeping it from what it could be.

everyone form a circle and pat the person in front of you on the back.

watch out for the occasional kick.

M

Aug/23rd is my birthday.  :lol:  :lol:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WE get to do a double(gets out old birthday swat paddle) muhahahahahahahahahha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so does that mean that your going swat Jeff with that thing too?

wow has it been a year already. and you guys still haven't booted me out yet. boy oh boy. even Leo and Leoville couldn't put up with me for a whole year. you guys must me saints. i'm gona have to plan something really explosive for this party. :D :D :D :D you might want to bring your sun glasses for this :matrix:

i don't know why but i feel like we need to give out some sort of award. like the most helpful poster. i have noticed a couple of people that help in windows and linux and mac support. or maybe the most giving to the forum award. i don't know yet, it'll come to me. one thing that we already agreed early on was that post count doesn't count here. i'm a perfect example of that. so probably not a highest post count award.