National Geographic Presents:

Nope, Brett, me either, although from the clips I've seen, I want to. I loved the clip where he was asking Congressmen if they would allow their sons to join the military, oh, that got me laughing!. Waiting for the long cold MI winter to watch it. Need something to do inside then!

Liz

Edited by blim
Ah I seen Farienght 9/11 and could barely watch it. Half Michael said was made up liberal based media just to turn people. It made me sick to watch half of it then I turned it off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's why i haven't seen it.

Oh, Part Two came on the National Geographic last night, but I missed it :(

OH! ABC interviewed a woman when F. 911 came out. She said she wanted to see it because it would show the pros and cons of going to war. :blink:

HA!

Edited by Bubba Bob
Ah I seen Farienght 9/11 and could barely watch it. Half Michael said was made up liberal based media just to turn people. It made me sick to watch half of it then I turned it off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, I watched the whole thing and by the end was extremely pissed. Micheal Moore is a pansy. Uhhhh........nevermind. It's too early in the morning for me to be gettin' all worked up over an idiot like moore.